New LED Headlights - Non Mustang

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
So i updated my Headlights in my 2011 Fusion. Soon as i saw them i had to have em. Hope you guys like

562601_317721385021582_577199946_n.jpg

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
The only pic of headlights I see up there is your avatar ... did you post a pic of the Fusion yet?

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Looks good. More info?, my wife has a Fusion.

They are Spec D Tuning LED Headlights. Really easy to install and look amazing at night and at dusk. The only thing i didnt like was they change the bulb size for the high and low beam. But i already ordered a HID kit for the low beam. I will send you a PM cause it looks like im gonna have an extra set lol. (Long Story)

Here they are during the day.

LHP-FUS10JM-TM-9.jpg

The only pic of headlights I see up there is your avatar ... did you post a pic of the Fusion yet?

LMAO

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
They are Spec D Tuning LED Headlights. Really easy to install and look amazing at night and at dusk. The only thing i didnt like was they change the bulb size for the high and low beam. But i already ordered a HID kit for the low beam. I will send you a PM cause it looks like im gonna have an extra set lol. (Long Story)

Here they are during the day.

LHP-FUS10JM-TM-9.jpg

LMAO
Thanks for the info man. I will admit on my wife's car, the lights do seem weak to me. Looks good!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back