New member from Arizona

Beatnik Fink

forum member
Reaction score
I recently purchased my first car and first Mustang, a 2011 GT with the 6 speed. When I bought the car I didn't know how to drive stick but its been a fun learning experience and I'm glad I bought it.

Here is a picture of it with my Jeep:

Mods to the car are listed in my signature. The exhaust was on it when I bought it but I put on the shifter and the tune.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome, whereabouts in Arizona? We have a great cars and coffee event going on every 2nd saturday here in Tucson. You can usually find me there gawking at all the exotics.

Beautiful 2011 btw, love the color.

Dustin@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

If you ever need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, you are more than welcome to browse our website for all of your Mustang parts, and needs!
https://lmr.com/2010-14-Mustang

Beatnik Fink

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome, whereabouts in Arizona? We have a great cars and coffee event going on every 2nd saturday here in Tucson. You can usually find me there gawking at all the exotics.

Beautiful 2011 btw, love the color.

I'm in Tucson as well. Where abouts does this gawking take place?

Thanks :clap: Silver wasn't actually a Color I wanted, everything else I've owned is blue. But I saw this one at the dealer my folks bought their car from and I had to have it

JCCNY

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome! I just left Tucson where I sold my Dad's 97 Cobra. Unfortunately his health is failing and I moved him to NY.

Back