NMRA Houston roll call....

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
As it stands right now, I'm going. :beer: I think chad, slvrs197, and alloy6er are going. Who else am I missing? lol

Also, what day and time will you guys be there? Saturday is most likely for me, but not sure on what time.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There are threads about this in the regional forum. No need to start duplicate threads in the wrong forum.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be there starting Friday at noon. Took Friday and Monday off. wooohooo

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
As it stands right now, I'm going. :beer: I think chad, slvrs197, and alloy6er are going. Who else am I missing? lol

Also, what day and time will you guys be there? Saturday is most likely for me, but not sure on what time.

Oh, you're going to be there right?? yeah, um... I think I may need to take care of my grasshopper farm this weekend and uh.... my dog is planning on getting the shits on saturday and.. not a single gas station is open in my area for the next month. Damn.

Lol, na I'll be there. And bullett too. :beer:

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Oh, you're going to be there right?? yeah, um... I think I may need to take care of my grasshopper farm this weekend and uh.... my dog is planning on getting the shits on saturday and.. not a single gas station is open in my area for the next month. Damn.

Lol, na I'll be there. And bullett too. :beer:

Awesome! This will be a good weekend. :beer:

Duh........who the fuck did you think you were missing, Junior?The Park is MINE.

LOL I was kind of thinking you'd be there, but I wasn't sure.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
Duh........who the fuck did you think you were missing, Junior?The Park is MINE.

i will you give you that but i ran shit down at the 1/8 :beer:

o yah i will be there to and will get there friday night and then all day Saturday

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
Pretty positive me and James will be out there Friday night!

are you talking about me or jimmy lol

its hard to have the same name as him every one he knows calls him james and every one that i know calls him jimmy and then he calls me william but every one i know calls me james so it mess with me

acervas1

forum member
Reaction score
are you talking about me or jimmy lol

its hard to have the same name as him every one he knows calls him james and every one that i know calls him jimmy and then he calls me william but every one i know calls me james so it mess with me

Yeah I call Jimmy - James, and I call you William too.

Timbostang

Boost junkie!
Reaction score
I'm gonna be there, but probably not in the Ford unless I can get this transmission shipped from New Mexico and installed by friday! Another car club I'm associated with is gonna have a big section there. I'll probably be hanging out in that area. Just look for the Westside Mustangs banners.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see a lot of you guys will be going because it will be fun to meetup and see eachother face to face lol. I hope that darn Hurricane Ida steers clear of the Gulf Coast. :mad:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back