NMRA Houston roll call....

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
hey would yall all want to get together like friday night and go eat dinner if you would be interested in some thing like that PM me so i can see how many ppl would be interested

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
hey would yall all want to get together like friday night and go eat dinner if you would be interested in some thing like that PM me so i can see how many ppl would be interested

That'd be pretty cool and I'd like to do that, but I don't think I will be able to. At least I'll have Saturday to have my fun. ^^

Timbostang

Boost junkie!
Reaction score
Looking like the Timbostang is going to make it to Baytown. Probably won't race since I just put a stock tranny back in. I would be game for dinner and who knows what. I'm gonna know alot of people out there, so it probably won't be very hard to find lots of trouble to get into after hours!!!!! Here's my number if you wanna find me at the track. 936-537-3790.

acervas1

forum member
Reaction score

We are going to be at the track as it opens, get some good runs in, then I dont know from there about dinner and all we are leaving Cypress at 4:30pm friday.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
I'm really excited to go to the swap meet and look for some used suspension stuff, drag wheels, or a driveshaft. :) What about you guys?

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Eh, I'm just going to see races, not the swap meet. I've got enough parts as it is, only problem is they're scattered all over this fuggin county!!! haha.

LOL, just give me some then heheh....

Nah j/k I couldn't make use any of what you have.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
LOL, just give me some then heheh....

Nah j/k I couldn't make use any of what you have.

Get on the show my super sweet sixteen, (not being a dick) and get a Prudhomme edition stang and get pissed on live TV cause it looks like a fucking hot wheels car... :LMAO: The last episode I saw was actually in Houston or Dallas IIRC and the girl was a bitch from the 6-9th circles of hell. Not that I watch it avidly or anything... haha. and actually, I'm only going for the rear end now, see my trailer problem thread later on tonight.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back