NMRA Houston roll call....

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Get on the show my super sweet sixteen, (not being a dick) and get a Prudhomme edition stang and get pissed on live TV cause it looks like a fucking hot wheels car... :LMAO: The last episode I saw was actually in Houston or Dallas IIRC and the girl was a bitch from the 6-9th circles of hell. Not that I watch it avidly or anything... haha. and actually, I'm only going for the rear end now, see my trailer problem thread later on tonight.

:roflmao::roflmao: It just might work!!! And I'm taking no offense to that. I just need to wait another 356 days though. Good luck with the trailer problem. ;)

Chad, that's awesome, it'll be nice to meet up again.

Incredible Mr. E

forum member
Reaction score
I'm really excited to go to the swap meet and look for some used suspension stuff, drag wheels, or a driveshaft. :) What about you guys?

I plan on being there on Saturday, if you are looking for a OEM driveshaft (the 2-piece one) I have the one I took off of my car when I went with a one piece - PM me if your interested or give me a call 713-702-8896.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry I'm looking for a one piece driveshaft at NMRA, I should've said that in the first place. *doh*

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Sat. for me.. trying to get my friend with his 07 GT500 to run.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good turn out. Was there all afternoon, parked with SD. Saw Brian and Chad.

Car is running well. 12.02-12.06 over the last four runs with a couple oddballs thrown in. (12.19 and 12.24) If we could get a decent starter, I would have a better idea what my R/Ts are looking like. .029 was the only solid start I have had. The rest got fucked up by the starter one way or the other.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds fun Kyle, I can't wait to get there tomorrow. I'll be bringing a video camera to film some of the action.

Wes

forum member
Reaction score
Nice turnout yesterday, looking forward to True Street today.

Good to meet SD and a couple others. I'm in the vista blue '07 with tpsperformance.com sticker on the back.

See ya'll there.

Wes

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Wes, I was there from about 10:30 until 2:00, but I never saw your car. I saw pieperz car parked, but I also didn't meet him. :( I did get to meet Jim II from JDM and a guy I talk to on another forum though.

It was a fun event and I got a few videos, which I might post up in a little bit.

Wes

forum member
Reaction score
True Street was a blast. I was looking for the 13.00 class and averaged 13.12, had a tenth worse 60ft on the third pass otherwise I would have been a few numbers off the index.

Looking forward to Super Stang tomorrow. Made my one qualifying pass today.

Wes

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Nice Wes :). We were in a stock looking white GT/CS with no hood scoop and a trunk blackout panel btw, just in case you saw a car like ours.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
I only talked to Timbo... and the a few of the Westside Mustang Folks...
but saw Chad's car... was looking to introduce myself, but couldn't find anyone around in the pits...

433f1bb2.jpg

it was a blast watching today... I hope the NMRA returns to "the park", cause I wanna run...

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Saw the majority of you guys at the gate entrance today (damn there was a helluva lot of those magazines to distribute!).

Watched S.D. and Kyle and Timbo make a few passes, saw Brian and pieper as well, 470 GT/CS didn't get to meet you or alloy6six either or Chad05GT for that matter, but saw your cars. I'm sure there were more of The Collective there today, but we just didn't realize it. Visited the JDM tent a few times (Mal was intrigued by all their cars as well as Senior and Paul).

One longass day, but a really good one. Mal enjoyed herself thoroughly and can't wait for the next big track event.

Last edited:

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Saw the majority of you guys at the gate entrance today (damn there was a helluva lot of those magazines to distribute!).

Watched S.D. and Kyle and Timbo make a few passes, saw Brian and pieper as well, 470 GT/CS didn't get to meet you or alloy6six either or Chad05GT for that matter, but saw your cars. I'm sure there were more of The Collective there today, but we just didn't realize it. Visited the JDM tent a few times (Mal was intrigued by all their cars as well as Senior and Paul).

One longass day, but a really good one. Mal enjoyed herself thoroughly and can't wait for the next big track event.

:mad2: I don't know where you guys where LOL, but I still had fun. I looked around at the vendors and saw some UPR control arms/upper control arm/black fuel door I liked, and a set of ported 3v heads at Paschal Performance's booth. Liz, that's cool that you saw our car. :)

If any of you saw a somewhat pale, dirty blondish hair, skinny, about 5'7 kid wearing tan shorts and a pale yellow shirt with a classic Boss 302 Mustang on the front, well that was me. LOL

I wish I could've met you all, there's so much I wanted to talk about. I left at 2:00 PM so maybe that's why I didn't see you guys.

OHHHH, fhlh, I think I saw your car going down the road you go on to get in line for the track. I was mostly around the vendors, car show, and bleachers.

Last edited:

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
car was not there today (hood is getting redone again). I brought a friend of mine who just bought an 07 Red/White striped GT500 so we rode to the track in it.
he had a blast watching the event, too.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
car was not there today (hood is getting redone again). I brought a friend of mine who just bought an 07 Red/White striped GT500... he had a blast too...

Oh I saw a red/white GT500 with drag wheels/tires, does your friend's have a ram air hood?

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Wes, I was there from about 10:30 until 2:00, but I never saw your car. I saw pieperz car parked, but I also didn't meet him. :( I did get to meet Jim II from JDM and a guy I talk to on another forum though.

It was a fun event and I got a few videos, which I might post up in a little bit.

I was chillin with Peiper for a while, then just walked around and watched a few more races and bought stuff. Then like an hour later I was hanging out with SD and family, Kyle, and Brian. Cool group of guys!!! :beer:

We need more Bud Light for tomorrow...

i saw your car too Liz! When you left I was the random guy with my girlfriend sitting at SDs trailer that waved as well. Lots of laughs around that tent I tell ya. haha.

Back