Odd clutch pedal issue??

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
It's still an 8.8, gear setup procedure hasn't changed at all. If a rearend is making noise or clunking, or backlash is too much, it's not normal and needs to be corrected.

kyoshosp2

forum member
Reaction score
Got a call saying they have an engineer coming look at my car. Said the new pedals the were installed are now bent. Said clutch pedal bent bad and wouldn't pull release even half way.. That's just nuts

jmatero

Reaction score
My August 2010 build started having problems at around 500 miles. It became impossible to launch in 1st smoothly... and it was grabbing higher and higher. Lots of banging/clanging from under the car letting the clutch out... and grinding of 1-2 and 2-3 shifting. They replaced the flywheel and clutch assembly last week and the starts in first are smooth again (but it feels like it's degrading already...) but the shifting issue is the same. They want it back in and told me they're probably going to replace the tranny.

actionmeter

Reaction score
magnaflow dealers
Whether you drive a street, off-road or diesel truck/SUV, MagnaFlow has dyno-proven exhaust systems that are rugged enough to survive grueling Baja racing. Each system is designed to bolt right on and provide years of trouble-free performance. Provides a smooth, deep tone that is suitable for grocery-getting SUV's with casual tow duties to full blown
I have been checking this out on the magnaflow website and can not seem to find any vids. Anyone know where I can find a clip.

Whocares05050

forum member
Reaction score
Soooooooo

Today i just noticced 2 inches of slack and having the same issues as the OP. Any help would be appreciated here with some of you guys that have gone through this.

My car now has 2200 miles, 4/10 build date. tune.jlt.catback.

PBstallis

forum member
Reaction score
i had the sticking pedal and the issue you are having, they replaced the flywheel bolts, the pedal assembly, the master cylinder, the slave cylinder and the bolts for the pressure plate. Thats taken right off the invoice they gave me that I am currently looking at.

They where doing alot of guessing at first, the bolts where the main thing and the pedal assembly

PBstallis

forum member
Reaction score
nope, they shouldn't give anyone problems with this problem either as it's been reported a few times and there are a few tsbs out related to it, you will be fine

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back