Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: S197 Forum Clan (Xbox 360)

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's your game tag Daniel?

You have to go to the Elite website and log in and then accept the invite.

It's not through the game.

BTW, you guys read about the 2 new maps coming out in a couple weeks? 1 is based on the coast of Italy and the other is in Manhattan!

I'll be getting on in about 20 minutes.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ill be on after 9:30 tonight. How do you guys get your controller to work quicker??

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Be on in 15 min.

You can set your control sensitivity through the game settings while playing online man.

Ok, thanks. I have to tweak it, because I know my reaction time isnt that bad..I was so much better at Black OPs, than I am at MW3..My kill/death ratio was at least 1.4 kills to 1 death..And I had well over 10,000 kills in team death match alone..

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
What's your game tag Daniel?

You have to go to the Elite website and log in and then accept the invite.

It's not through the game.

BTW, you guys read about the 2 new maps coming out in a couple weeks? 1 is based on the coast of Italy and the other is in Manhattan!

I'll be getting on in about 20 minutes.
The Stig 8881. You may have sent it already, like I said I haven't been on Elite today.

I heard about the maps but I am not a premium member, so I don't get them, right?

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The Stig 8881. You may have sent it already, like I said I haven't been on Elite today.

I heard about the maps but I am not a premium member, so I don't get them, right?

Yep, sent you yours this morning.

I'm gonna change real quick and then hop on.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Might be on later tonight, and I will be shit faced. So don't expect much from me haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I played for about 30 minutes today prior to going to work and actually was doing REALLY well compared to what I usually do.

I was getting around 25 kills with single digit deaths when its usually the other way around. Maybe I just play at odd times when everyone has a 1.80+ kill/death ratio so I usually suck haha

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I haven't been playing so well today either. I'm actually getting tired of the game. Can't wait til the new maps are out

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Totally agree mike!!! I want to keep improving but feel like I'm at a stand still!! Sucks. No M.O.A.B. yet!!! Dammit!!!

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
^^^On man, that was spot on!

"My Mom's making me a sandwich"

"Shut your fucking mic off!"

Classic, I am literally still laughing right now!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That was exactly what I needed to start my day off! I'm backing out!! Lol!

That guy is exactly what i see when I hear people who don't shut up! Lol!

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Ok, I must be blind, because I don't see a message/invite anywhere on my Elite page. Help, please?

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Daniel are you looking on the page from the console or a computer. It's best if you use a computer.

STANMAN

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone else just not like this version of COD? I mean I played the hell out of Black OPs, and was pretty good (top 10%), but this one just doesn't do it for me. To lvl and gun dependent, where Black Ops you could be viable right away when you prestiged, this version you SUCK until you get the decent perks and guns. Just my observation. I switched to Skyrim, now I don't want to throw my controller through the screen all the time, lol.

Boozshey

Reaction score
just you... If you prestige you can use your prestige token to buy back a weapon or perk. Prestige more and you can carry over more stuff.

STANMAN

forum member
Reaction score
I used the tokens, still just don't dig it. Maybe it is just me. I also don't like the sounds of Activisions games, the guns don't sound anything like they do in real life. Treyarch gets the sounds EXACTLY right. Racking a slide on a 1911 in Black Ops is 100% spot on, as it is with all the guns in all it's games. And Activision doesn't have quick scoping in it's games, which is a plus.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back