Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: S197 Forum Clan (Xbox 360)

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like Black Ops better personally. I havent played it though since MW3 came out.

Boozshey

Reaction score
I think it took a little over a week for them to have one working.

Last night we got into a couple lobbies that we just had to leave. It was pathetic. I mean, spawn kill after spawn kill.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I think it took a little over a week for them to have one working.

Last night we got into a couple lobbies that we just had to leave. It was pathetic. I mean, spawn kill after spawn kill.

Yup. And not to mention being shot 3 times and dying after putting half a magazine into them.

Aim bots? Never heard of that....WTF is it?

The computer aims for them and they get headshots every kill pretty much. They just have to pull the trigger. Pretty pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

Last edited:

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
The snipers that no scope are uosetting and I believe the shotgun needs to lose some range! The damn striker is lethal on most maps

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Lol you run around killing him all the time huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
A lot of the striker kills come with my juke skills. I got pretty good at moving back and forth and side to side while controlling my shots on the enemy. That, plus I found a couple good tactical insertion spots on each map that help me keep running into enemy fire once I respawn.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
A lot of the striker kills come with my juke skills. I got pretty good at moving back and forth and side to side while controlling my shots on the enemy. That, plus I found a couple good tactical insertion spots on each map that help me keep running into enemy fire once I respawn.

I haven't noticed because you seem to juke into my fire every time lol. I need some more kills with my P90 so make sure you're on tonight

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Well guys, it's confirmed. I am no longer able to play mw3 anymore! i was mid game with boozshey when my damn dog thought it was a good idea to lay next to the tv. he accidently pulled on the cord running from my modem to the xbox and BAM! down goes the xbox. I tried starting it over and it loads good. once i click to join a game session it tells me it cant read the disk and boots me out. i checked the game and it has a huge ring around the disk where it scratched. no more shotgun kills for me.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm on pretty regular. Had asked to be an assistant mod but in guessing only one person can be the leader. Which is S197GT. You can add me my gamer tag is moostang09.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back