Ok I'm an idiot but I need help with this Holley intake manifold

LLstang05

Reaction score
Ok, attempting to install this Holley Gen 2 Intake Manifold and I'm having an issue with the fuel rail portion.... mainly where does everything go. The manifold portion itself was easy to put on (had FRPP before) but I've never dealt with anything fuel wise before.... how do I plumb this up? Anyone have pics I can follow. If it helps car is stock other than on3 kit engine wise...

07 Boss

Reaction score
Ok, attempting to install this Holley Gen 2 Intake Manifold and I'm having an issue with the fuel rail portion.... mainly where does everything go. The manifold portion itself was easy to put on (had FRPP before) but I've never dealt with anything fuel wise before.... how do I plumb this up? Anyone have pics I can follow. If it helps car is stock other than on3 kit engine wise...

You need fuel going to both fuel rails. Other than that I’m not understanding what the issue is.

LLstang05

Reaction score
There are five attachments for the plumbing included in the box. I have the fuel cross over running in the back or can switch to the front. Where do the other pieces go? Theres one that's just to seal one of the rails off at one end. I've attached a pic of what's in the box. I know where the sensor connects but where does the actual fuel line connect...

829082_1118205.jpg

crumba69

Reaction score
you will need a fore innovations Fuel Line Adapter to connect the stock fuel rail. place plug on passenger side and run crossover around the rear of mainfold.

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Actually that thing may work, it looks like 2 adapters connected

LLstang05

Reaction score
Crumba69 do you have any pics of your install? I've also been told I need to run the fuel pressure rail sensor vacuum to the intake and booster....

crumba69

Reaction score
Here is the pic. Yes you will need to run vacuum lines to the pressure rail sensor, brake booster and driver side head. i ll take a better picture in the day light tommrow

20190104_204020.jpg

LLstang05

Reaction score
Thank you sir. This is exactly what I needed! I've been over here the last two days trying to figure out what I was doing wrong....

crumba69

Reaction score
No problem. to get the fuel pressure rail sensor fir right i had to trim some plastic around the bolt to the coil pack with a dremmel. if you have any more questions email me at [email protected]

LLstang05

Reaction score
Hey I did have one more question. Wheres the location of the brake boost vacuum? Do you have a pic of that you can send as well. This is the first car I've ever nodded and still learning things haha

crumba69

Reaction score
I attached a photo of where all the vacuums go. Other two pictures are close ups.

1.Brake booster
2.dont know what this is
3 driver valve cover
4 fuel line pressure sensor

20190104_205551.jpg

20190104_205504.jpg

20190104_205509.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back