Ok, new section

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I wasn't going to add this for awhile but decided to as I wanted a place to let you all know of new things that will be added to the forum instead of adding it to the Pitstop area.

In this section, only staff can create a new thread. Everyone else can post replies to the threads, just not start them.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That's not showing news. I can rename it I guess and add site news to it and remove this section for now.

Edit: Moved it down for now. This area never gets viewed and updates to the forum are something that members will need to know at times. If this area doesn't get viewed enough, eventually I will add it back up at the top. Just so you know.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Shaggy, what are you trying to do here? Seems you are tying to make a lot of changes for a guy that is not trying to change this place...

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So whats the price for this place? You already fucked it up, time to sell. Lol

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Thinking the same thing in my head!
Maybe he is not worried about the "base" here and just wants the new customers based on the rep that has been established. Seems like lots of "big" ideas that will sink the ship in my opinion.

If you loose the base members here, all you have is mustangforums.com, is that what you want? I se we have about 60% members and 40% guests viewing as well tonight, I guess that is what was discussion in the other thread as well. Just like I thought...

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Shaggy, what are you trying to do here? Seems you are tying to make a lot of changes for a guy that is not trying to change this place...

What? I just added the words Site News on to the suggestions section and I am changing the forum?

So whats the price for this place? You already fucked it up, time to sell. Lol

:handjob:

Maybe he is not worried about the "base" here and just wants the new customers based on the rep that has been established. Seems like lots of "big" ideas that will sink the ship in my opinion.

If you loose the base members here, all you have is mustangforums.com, is that what you want? I se we have about 60% members and 40% guests viewing as well tonight, I guess that is what was discussion in the other thread as well. Just like I thought...

Yea, that's it. I am trying to kill off the members that are here so I can bring in new ones. :asshat:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Yea, that's it. I am trying to kill off the members that are here so I can bring in new ones.

Seems that way, you continue to jack with shit while you continue to say you are not going to change things.

Oh well its your site though, do with it as you will... :asshat:

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
What? I just added the words Site News on to the suggestions section and I am changing the forum?

:handjob:

Yea, that's it. I am trying to kill off the members that are here so I can bring in new ones. :asshat:
Lol you should add a sarcasm font. There are a few members here who don't understand it.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Seems that way, you continue to jack with shit while you continue to say you are not going to change things.

Oh well its your site though, do with it as you will... :asshat:

Ok, would love to know what shit I have jacked with besides TT(that needed to be updated)? Can you still speak your mind, can you still post cuss words, can you still do what you have always done on this forum before I got here? What shit have I jacked up for you that you can't do these things? Seriously, I just think you like to bitch just to bitch. One minute your cool with me, then the next your not. Your worse then my wife when she is PMSing.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Ok, would love to know what shit I have jacked with besides TT(that needed to be updated)? Can you still speak your mind, can you still post cuss words, can you still do what you have always done on this forum before I got here? What shit have I jacked up for you that you can't do these things? Seriously, I just think you like to bitch just to bitch. One minute your cool with me, then the next your not. Your worse then my wife when she is PMSing.

Seems to be a lot of changes for someone not making changes, that is all, and If both of us have an issue with you, then maybe it is not me...

Hell I don't even use TT for the record. And, I am "cool with you" as long as you do what you say you are going to do. I think you want to lots of things here and are testing the waters so to speak. I think you will take this place down the same road as mustangforums.com and modularfords.com ect.

This will be my last post on this type of subject and I will keep my tongue to myself from now on. If you search my threads here you will find, I am not a trouble maker. You own it, I just post here. I know my place boss.

I will go back to posting as I usually do and see how this site progresses.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He's not changing the premise or the rules of the forum. Yet. Just how it functions and different features. You all need to chill the fuck out.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score

*you're

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
, and If both of us have an issue with you, then maybe it is not me...

I have said this plenty of times.

StephenMullarkey said:
If I say you're an asshole, there is a chance that maybe I am the asshole. If me and everyone else say your an asshole, I'm sorry to tell you, but you're an asshole

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
The fact that you're adding a new section to introduce the changes you've said you're not going to make is confusing. I'm with Billy on this one.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I leave for a bunch of months and there is a new owner and now mutiny?!?!!?

:nk::soapbox::tj::rockband::stir:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back