On3 ground clearance on lowered springs picts.

POCOPOWER

forum member
Reaction score
Searched but only come up with a few picts but not really what i was looking for.
Looking to see how much ground clearance people have with a lowered 4.6 car and a on3 turbo kit. Im at 27" on center of front fender edge. Is any one in that range and how much clearance do you have. Picts would be nice also. Found a few but you know how a picture can make it look like alot but it not have any. I know you can adjust them a little bit to gain clearance but just want to check.

gray1622

forum member
Reaction score
NO Pics but I will tell you that a Steeda Ultralite with 275/40/18 tire will scrap and a Steeda Boss Spring will not.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
This was less than 3" with sportlines.

IMG_20130915_145306_zps82670c89.jpg

POCOPOWER

forum member
Reaction score
Lethe, do you know about where the edge of the center of the fender is on that set up.

POCOPOWER

forum member
Reaction score
Jeremy,any ideal on how low that car is sitting and how much could a guy tuck the pipe up some more if possible by cutting it and welding it.

mach828

forum member
Reaction score
Why not run a split with dual 2 1/4" pipes right against the k member for more clearance? Thats exiting the turbo to the catback right?

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
Well ill get pic of mine on here fie u with cobra jet speings and 28 tall front tires. shouls be friday or saturday

I know this is an old post. I might get lucky.

Got any pics of those cobra jet springs and the clearance?

Thank you

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back