Onkyo home stereo - free local pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
I just upgraded my home theater system to a Yamaha receiver, so my 4 year old Onkyo is getting pretty lonely. I'd like to help out any of the local young guys who may need a good system for their entertainment center. It works great, I just needed something with more power. Look up the specs online to see if its something you're interested in.

Free to my local Houston peeps if you will come pick it up. I live in the Pearland/45 area. PM me if interested.

20140708_185755_zpsa732e542.jpg

20140708_185812_zps051bd76c.jpg

20140708_185830_zps2fce9b3f.jpg

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
^^^ You're a pain in the ass, so you're definitely not getting it.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Well that's your prerogative.

At some point I think perhaps you and I should meet in person. The internet is a poor form of communication.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! Your attempt at a threat, you fucking street rat? I'll give you my home address so you can come on over and see exactly how effectively I communicate in person. Are you game, or just talking big on the internet?

Last edited:

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! Your attempt at a threat, you fucking street rat? I'll give you my home address so you can come on over and see exactly how effectively I communicate in person. Are you game, or just talking big on the internet?

Wait, what?

I meant we should meet up sometime and talk, Jesus. Lemme buy you a beer or something.

I went go carting with another forum member from Houston. I meant we should meet each other in person.

Last edited:

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Not everyone is as dense as you, kid - and I knew exactly what you meant. The offer stands.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Not everyone is as dense as you, kid - and I knew exactly what you meant. The offer stands.

Holy shit. I offer to buy you a beer or take you go carting so maybe you can get to see the real me and you invite me to your house for what? An ass whooping?

Just say whatever you want to say straight up. I'm not great at internet subtlety.

Last edited by a moderator:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well since this has escalated I am going to step in

Well that's your prerogative.

At some point I think perhaps you and I should meet in person. The internet is a poor form of communication.

I truly hope this was not a threat by you Mr. Sheppard.

The internet is a poor form of communication.

seems like most of us on here have no issue with communicating to one another, consistently you seem to, maybe you should reflect on how you post, chose your words more carefully and re-read your posts before you hit submit.

I've suggested to you many times - more reading less posting... :beerchug2:

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
No threats from me. I legitimately just wanted to talk to the guy in person over a beer or something.

AJ, Kenaizer on here, is the member from Houston that I've met with previously. I went to a go cart, laser tag, and mini golf place with him and his wife. We had a blast.

He's not terribly active on here, but you're welcome to ask him about me.

Or ask Jim, CrownAviation on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No one needs to ask anyone about you, the way you act and carry yourself on here speaks volumes about the type of person you are.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
This seems to have gotten way out of hand though. Out of respect for the forum, I'm going to step away from this thread.

My offer still stands Fullboogie. I'm more than happy to buy you dinner and a beer and just talk. I'm happy to do the same for any local forum members.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This seems to have gotten way out of hand though. Out of respect for the forum, I'm going to step away from this forum.

My offer still stands Fullboogie. I'm more than happy to buy you dinner and a beer and just talk. I'm happy to do the same for any local forum members.

Fixed and we can only hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back