Onkyo home stereo - free local pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Oh damn. I came to this thread to offer to take the stereo to San Antonio for someone, since I'll be going this weekend. I'm glad I did.

I can vouch for Shep not meaning his statement how it was interpreted. If you guys go look at his posts in the coal rolling thread, you'll see that he doesn't exactly advocate violence. I can also attest to the fact that people are much different in person, than how they are perceived on here. I have noticed this with a couple members, not just Shep. My wife and I had a great time with Shep and his family when we hung out. I don't always agree with, or even understand, some of the things he says on here, but I know he is a good guy. I also have had nothing but great experiences with Fullboogie, so I hope this misunderstanding is resolved quickly.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
49738365.jpg

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I respect that coming from you but to those that do not know him the only thing we can judge him on is the way he carries himself on here which from day one has been questioning, condescending, arrogant and overall a dick...maybe he will grow up one day and realize how badly he came across as but once you earn a reputation, especially a negative one it is hard to shed.

If you consider him a friend maybe you can talk some sense into him.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
theres a little saying that i came up with that i also like to try and live by. it goes like this

if i say your an asshole, theres a chance that i am the asshole. but if me and everyone else say your an asshole, i hate to break it to you, but your an ashhole.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score

Haha! I see what you did there...

Honestly, I logged on right after Fullboogie posted that he wouldn't give it to him. Then, 20 minutes later, I decided I was going to San Antonio to deliver some axle backs to someone and came back here to tell James I would take the stereo to him if he got it.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Done deal, Mike. Your daughter is a very nice young lady, and I'm glad she was able to grab the deal. Now you owe me a beer the next time I'm in your neck of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back