Painted fenders?

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Is it done yet?????

didnt you see da post??.. busy this weekend, family issues.. haha

I get Thursday off from work. I will try at least to install the fenders and hood, but it will be a pain doing it all myself. also a good way to break something.. I need a local homie!??? someone.. anyone.. vern..

Someone not a AED or Cal mustang lacky. Someone that likes mustangs, tits and beer in stockton,ca???

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
im like you, i wish i had someone close that liked to work on cars so we could help each other. i did all the suspension myself over the last few weeks. it would have been nice with extra hands and someone to talk to. i do have 2 cousins close that have corvettes but those two boys are useless rich kids. hell one of them asked me to help change a parking light cause he was scared he'd mess up....so i dont need them near my car.

Cal26Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Screaming yellow is a really difficult color to match, I could see it being that expensive, give or take a few bucks

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
There are variables that effect color match. So in some cases when you buy paint if you buy it in a half pint or pint the amount of flake, a color in your paint, ect will be diff from a pint to a half pint. A half pint could have a tbls of flake and and the pint has the same amount. Just the way they do it no sure why. But clearcoat darkens light colors and brightens dark colors. Hence blending paint and clear is needed most of the time when painting. Also the person mixing your paint is somewhat at fault for the way your car turns out. He's te one pouring the amounts into your paint on scale.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
When I had to get my Driveside fender replaced the body shop in NC didn't blend it (painted it off the car) and although it was Black, it was still noticeable. When I got the car home I had to get it redone.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back