Painting a chrome fender vent

Speedfreak

forum member
Reaction score
I've got a pair of chrome fender vents which I'd like to paint to my 'stang's color. Will it be possible?!?

Joser281

Reaction score
Please don't tell me that your gonna put those stick on fender vents like the Buicks.:kill:

Joser281

Reaction score
Hmmm... I'm guessing it'll (maybe) look like the California Dream Fenders? It says it ABS plastic so maybe its just chrome plated and can be scraped off and painted. no?

Edit: Have you bought them already? If not I would just go for the "Carbon Fiber" ones just so I won't have to worry about painting them.

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So you're trying to make your Mustang look like a Mini ?

I think I would have went with the 3D Carbon Cut In Fender Vents if I were going to go that route

51l5xkBhs6L._SS400_.jpg

41kufNEkXfL._SS400_.jpg

Speedfreak

forum member
Reaction score
Mini?!? Didn't know they had functional vents... Prefer the look of the SS to the 3D carbon ones... too big for my liking.

So you're trying to make your Mustang look like a Mini ?

I think I would have went with the 3D Carbon Cut In Fender Vents if I were going to go that route

PUNISHERSTANG

Patrolman
Reaction score
With a closed engine bay, full wheel well liners, etc. I'm struggling to see how these are going to be functional..

gotta keep those fenders cool, dont want them overheating. :roflmao:
If you like the look of them bro just say that instead of making them sound like they are going keep your tires cool on the salt flats

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back