Parting out 09 GT

lynnj163

Silver Mustangs FTW!!!
Reaction score
Interested in the small black piece in the bottom part of the front bumper. Hit a big puddle and busted mine. I think they are only like 40 or 50 bucks from Ford but I thought you might want to get rid of it cheap since you arent gonna need it. PM me a price and let me know. Thanks alot man.
This little fella here:
Pics0242.jpg

Procharged06

forum member
Reaction score
12984329_7X.jpg

I need the plastic cover that sits on top of the radiator as shown here in the pic. Let me know how much with shipping to zip 64155.

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
12984329_7X.jpg

I need the plastic cover that sits on top of the radiator as shown here in the pic. Let me know how much with shipping to zip 64155.
the radiator cover.. even though it looks complete in the pictures is all cracked and is actually in 5 pieces.. i wish it wasn't

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Interested in the small black piece in the bottom part of the front bumper. Hit a big puddle and busted mine. I think they are only like 40 or 50 bucks from Ford but I thought you might want to get rid of it cheap since you arent gonna need it. PM me a price and let me know. Thanks alot man.
This little fella here:
Pics0242.jpg
those were missing.. there are no screens there what so ever now..

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Any word on the steering wheel/cruise control button I asked about?

RH

Not yet.. I wasn't able to finish stripping the interior.. the dash and steering column are still in the car.. you just need the little piece right.. hmm i dunno if thats going to make selling the wheel harder.. but the wheel maybe tweaked.. give me till the afternoon where i can go back outside and work on it..

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ya..that's what I was talking about. I wasn't expecting you to pull that part off of a perfectly good wheel. If it's fubarred...lol...then I thought you'd be willing to pull it off or just sell me the whole thing and I'll take it apart myself and save you the trouble.

RH

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
How about those ac and gauges trim bezels I was asking about. Oh yeah and the pine tree air freshner :).

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Ya..that's what I was talking about. I wasn't expecting you to pull that part off of a perfectly good wheel. If it's fubarred...lol...then I thought you'd be willing to pull it off or just sell me the whole thing and I'll take it apart myself and save you the trouble.

RH

i'll try and have that out today...and check it out

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
How about those ac and gauges trim bezels I was asking about. Oh yeah and the pine tree air freshner :).

Let me know your offer.. i don't know what they are worth.. but I do need a black center vent panel...

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
How much for this piece shipped to 31904? Is the a/c button pushed in? Looks like light showing around the a/c button at the bottom left.

RH

that is odd.. i just went to look at it again there is no damage.. you can actually see light all along the bottom of that.. i think the info button is going to get sold with the cluster...as people will need to that for the upgrade.. i actually need a non info button panel if anyone has one..

topbliss

Reaction score
if the wheel with paint on it has NO road rash I want to know how much shipped 08077? I can get the paint off easy enough

Thanks

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
that is odd.. i just went to look at it again there is no damage.. you can actually see light all along the bottom of that.. i think the info button is going to get sold with the cluster...as people will need to that for the upgrade.. i actually need a non info button panel if anyone has one..

BBR just did this swap for me, so I am sure tehy still have my old button. I have no idea what those little trim rings should cost. How much is shipping for them to 31324? I want to buy them from you. I dont even know what to offer. How much is a case of beer? :naughty1:

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I have to be honest, i'm getting a little overwhelmed by all the PMs postings and emails... I will do my best to answer all the questions... the upper part of the console it pending along with the struts to Matt Texas..

the trim around the the radio with the A/C knobs and such is somewhat pending.. as i think that the Info button panel needs to go with the person that buys the gauge cluster that is going to do the upgrade...so I'm waiting on the response from the person that wanted it if they want it with out the info button/panel..

the bottom portion of the console that bolts to the trans tunnel is busted at the mounting holes that are in the arm rest compartment... this car has/had the "ambiance lighting" so there a re the little like LEDs under the dash and on the sides of the console..

So far today.. i managed to have the car fall of the jack stands.. luckily i can still move pretty quick..lol.. the steering column is out.. the front K-member is out and the differential is out...

How much for what's left of the console shipped to 77041?

Is it perfect? Also, do you have the portion that surrounds the radio? What shape is that in?

I'm looking to replace a console from a really bad radio install in my '06. So, I'm only interested in near perfect looking parts here.
Thanks,

Gerardo

Last edited:

bigastrk

Reaction score
Were the door panels bad? And did they have the leather inserts?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back