Parting out wrecked 2008 Shelby GT

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I don't have the center vents. I have the cluster trim with the LH vent, and the far RH piece with the vent, but not the center.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Do you the steering rod from the column to the rack? Also do you have the factory seat belt hold off brackets? This is the brackets that holds the front shoulder harness out away from the inside panel. I know that's not the correct name for them.

Sent from iPhone

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Do you the steering rod from the column to the rack? Also do you have the factory seat belt hold off brackets? This is the brackets that holds the front shoulder harness out away from the inside panel. I know that's not the correct name for them.

Sent from iPhone

Yes I have the steering shaft, but I don't have the seat belt pieces. I'll do $40 shipped for the shaft. It's like new.

getusumracin

Reaction score
Very long thread to read,so i'll ask if you still have the spare tire an jack? LMK Thankz Ron

Last edited:

Mustang504

Reaction score
Hello, If this was a manual do you by any chance have the hydraulic clutch piece and cable?

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Do you still have the coolant hoses and crossover tube? I'd be interested. PM me please. I didn't want to read through the entire thread to see if they had been sold already.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back