Parting out wrecked 2008 Shelby GT

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Is that NO on the spare tire an jack? Thankz Ron

an ≠ and
They are two different words, not interchangeable in normal English. Sorry to make an example of you but this has become a huge pet peeve of mine, I see it a dozen times per day from kids who grew up texting instead of spelling words correctly.

Jagplay

Reaction score
Steering wheel outter buttons past the cruise control buttons. Price, thanks.

lito

forum member
Reaction score
Sam, you may have the TCS switch panel? (the one on the right of the cigarette plug that houses TCS, hazards and pass airbag light) We installed a ton of parts on a customer car and when I went to to tune it on the dyno found the switch is not there (and the TCS is active). Is the second car I get to see where they screwed on that panel, the other was a premium car without the left info/setup/reset panel.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Sam, you may have the TCS switch panel? (the one on the right of the cigarette plug that houses TCS, hazards and pass airbag light) We installed a ton of parts on a customer car and when I went to to tune it on the dyno found the switch is not there (and the TCS is active). Is the second car I get to see where they screwed on that panel, the other was a premium car without the left info/setup/reset panel.

Yes I'm sure I do. I'll send it to that Florida address.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Metal framing to mount ecu and fuse box to inner fender well?
Alt mounting bracket?

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
For anyone looking, I will have a grundle, a boatload, a shit-ton, a pile, a stash, an abundance... Of interior parts available. Almost everything in multiples. All new takeoffs from 05-09 cars. Door panels, consoles, visors, steering wheels, window regulators, interior trim, headliners, rear seats (cloth), couple front seats, etc. All black, all near/like new.

I'll post up pics and prices once I get it ready to go.

Back