Parts for sale

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
Parts for sale- fuel pump and 2 baps

GT500 KB Boost-a-pump 350$ foward performance had it on their car, but never hooked it to mine. I don't think their car was even driven much, from what they told me it never got finished (the transmission)

GT KB Boost-a-pump 190$ bairly ran I believe 40a. I will have to look at it. I will get some pictures up this week

Diablo Mafia- 80$

Stewart Warner Narrow Band AFR 60$ still in box brand new.

GT500 duel pump (pumps only with gt500 hat) 170$ Never used but installed sold

Two GT40 fuel pumps in stock hat 350$ used for 4 months and one dyno tune maybe 500 miles on them

Heat Exchanger- 75$ it is not large. I have pics and will upload them if some one is interested just no time to do so while at work.

I have some more parts as well to sale I think I will have to go to the shop and look around.

Also will be putting my wheels for sale. They are 20inch foose ascote painted black in the insets. I have some pics of them on here if any one is interested in local pick up let me know I will get you a pic. I don't feel like dealing with shipping because I would rather you check them out before you buy. They are in decent shape but kind of rough. all four wheels for 500$ there are tires on them but need to be replaced.

Last edited:

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
GT500 KB Boost-a-pump 350$ foward performance had it on their car, but never hooked it to mine. I don't think their car was even driven much, from what they told me it never got finished (the transmission)

GT KB Boost-a-pump 190$ bairly ran I believe 40a. I will have to look at it. I will get some pictures up this week

Diablo Mafia- 80$

Stewart Warner Narrow Band AFR 60$ still in box brand new.

GT500 duel pump (pumps only with gt500 hat) 170$ Never used but installed sold

Two GT40 fuel pumps in stock hat 350$ used for 4 months and one dyno tune maybe 500 miles on them

Also I have a heat exchanger that came with my 3.4 whipple kit I bought off of foward performance. I honestly have never seen it, because i bought the AFCO and never opened the box. So I will verify what type it is and post a price.

I have some more parts as well to sale I think I will have to go to the shop and look around.

Also will be putting my wheels for sale. They are 20inch foose ascote painted black in the insets. I have some pics of them on here if any one is interested in local pick up let me know I will get you a pic. I don't feel like dealing with shipping because I would rather you check them out before you buy. They are in decent shape but kind of rough. all four wheels for 500$ there are tires on them but need to be replaced.

PM sent again.

RH

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
how much hp will those FORD Gt pumps handle and do they have a controller? How would I install these in mine. Currently running stock pump and procharger BAP, not enough i lean out above 4600....

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
The pumps are in a stock hat and every thing is stock. Just two GT40 pumps wired in. Nothing additional is needed to run them, just drop the hat in the tank and start tuning.

I made 535 i believe it was on these pumps before they said no more until I upgrade the system.

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
DSC04746.jpg

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
LOL how else am I going to take the pic when I accidently sent it to you so I had to use the pic you sent. By the way mustang30212 will be the one shipping the pumps. I accidently sent him the wrong pump and he has the GT40 pumps. Instead of shipping it back to me and waisting money he agreed to store them until there is a buyer.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back