Paul Walkers Mustangs

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Amazing collection. I'm going to have to google that guy......can you imagine how much cash he has into his cars.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Amazing collection. I'm going to have to google that guy......can you imagine how much cash he has into his cars.

You do know that Paul Walker is dead now....and that he was the guy from the Fast and Furious series.....right?

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
I know who he was now, I just didn't recall his name at the time and put it together.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Wow, what an amazing collection. And I didn't realize he was such a big Mustang guy.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Had should be the keyword. Wish he was the one in the video showing us his collection. :(

Where does it say its Paul Walkers collection?

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Had should be the keyword. Wish he was the one in the video showing us his collection. :(

Where does it say its Paul Walkers collection?

They formally released that information when he passed. I was really stunned to see all the vehicles he had, especially an OBS Bronco... it's just such a shame he passed.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yea, he seemed like a cool guy. I am amazed at his collection. Like the choices he made. I take it he was a huge mustang fan. :thumb:

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
I believe all the cars here were owned by Paul and Roger Rodas. They were all inside the shop that they co-owned. I think all these cars either were or are currently set to go to auction as neither of them are with us anymore.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back