Pics & Vid of dash water leak fix for 05+ Mustangs

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
When I did this, there was water half way up the cabin filter, so there was a ton of water just sitting there. I'm horrible mechanically, but this is a very easy thing to do.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome write up, man! A buddy of mine just recently had this problem. I'll make sure to pass it on to him!

Happy to help!

When I did this, there was water half way up the cabin filter, so there was a ton of water just sitting there. I'm horrible mechanically, but this is a very easy thing to do.

Indeed. I just didn't know how to fix the problem because I didn't google it first. I saw water, pulled into a parking lot, and started tearing it apart!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Are the fenders easy to remove? any welds or anything? I think I have an inner fender leake or something dripping down the driver side floor and also the passenger floor gets what but it's nothing I've read in a TSB or pictured in this thread all those areas seem fine.

07calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
My son just called me to tell me about water pouring out from under the dash of his 06GT, as soon as he got it out of his mouth i told him to get on this site and look this thread up and all will be explained.

Thanks for a great and detailed write up.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
My son just called me to tell me about water pouring out from under the dash of his 06GT, as soon as he got it out of his mouth i told him to get on this site and look this thread up and all will be explained.

Thanks for a great and detailed write up.

No problem brother. You can tell your son that the quick and easy solution is to just reach in from the engine compartment and pull the plugs out...

But I wanted to clear out all of the debris and re-install the plugs on my car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back