Pictures of rear end grenading!!

06GTMustang89

Corner Carver
Reaction score
i already i have my ford 9" coming i have a thread in the tech section but heres the pictures of the destruction..

062.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
What kind of diff is that? Looks like an Auburn or something...?

I did the same thing to my Torsen at the strip. Turns out they're not drag race friendly.

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, bad luck. Slicks add so much strain though. I watched that vid, car barely moved!

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
^lol. Damn man. At least you have the upgrade ready. If this shit happened to me I'd be SOL.

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
damn that shit looks crazy...im going to switch out my posi soon before this happens...

06GTMustang89

Corner Carver
Reaction score
she's got to much power captain

haha yeah power and traction...the 8.8 didn't like that too much

was there any sign it was going?

sadly no

How does it feel when a differential grenades? I'm curious, but I have two problems.

1.) I don't have a car to try it out on
2.) I don't have a car to try it out on

feels amazing...no for real it wasn't bad except seeing my pinion shaft fly on the track in my rearview...

^lol. Damn man. At least you have the upgrade ready. If this shit happened to me I'd be SOL.

that is exactly why before i got too crazy i bought a DD so i wouldn't have to worry about not having a car...98' f150 lariat plus its a good towing rig which im now looking into a trailer hahaha

Which Eaton posi is that?

this one...
http://www.americanmuscle.com/eaton-31spline-88-posi-lsd.html

wow same way mine broke... thats sucks

yeah when i saw your picture i was like damn we both did the exact same thing...im even going 9" you deff need to think about it man at your power level here soon...

snake500

Chelo
Reaction score
haha yeah power and traction...the 8.8 didn't like that too much

sadly no

feels amazing...no for real it wasn't bad except seeing my pinion shaft fly on the track in my rearview...

that is exactly why before i got too crazy i bought a DD so i wouldn't have to worry about not having a car...98' f150 lariat plus its a good towing rig which im now looking into a trailer hahaha

this one...
http://www.americanmuscle.com/eaton-31spline-88-posi-lsd.html

yeah when i saw your picture i was like damn we both did the exact same thing...im even going 9" you deff need to think about it man at your power level here soon...

i going with a spool:yes1::highfive: fully built

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back