Powder Coating Services!!!!!!

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The only thing I was really worried about was the hood and the quarter panels. I had the time and figured I'd go the slow way to save the aggravation. Still only took around 30 min. Also changed out a few misc bolts around the fuse box. Probably go back out today and look for places for the rest of the bolts. I'm thinking they were already replaced or hidden with different upgrades I've done

That black wrinkle looks awesome btw! I'm sure I could find a few parts that need some of that...

Ya, I never thought about powder coating small things like that, but it makes a very nice touch. Wrinkle black and any wrinkle color gives a very nice texture and will "look" cleaner as they get dirty.

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
And again!

photo-1.png

Is it possible to get a set that look like this? I like how it's part silver and part black. Please let me know.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^ the above picture is how originally Twisted want them done. He then decide to powder coat the washers also. But to answer your question, yes, it would not be a problem.

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
You have anything that matches G9 vista blue? I haven't seen anyone match it yet. I'll be looking at getting mine done in the spring. I'm not really picky on the texture.

Professor

forum member
Reaction score
Windveil Blue?

Do you have anything close to windveil blue? Also ... what can be used safely to clean the powder coating in crinkle?

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you have anything close to windveil blue? Also ... what can be used safely to clean the powder coating in crinkle?

I have been looking for a match for Windveil Blue and haven't really found anything that is even close. You can use the soap and water from your bucket that you use to wash your car to clean the valve covers as well. I also would also recommend using a powerwasher....those things really keep your engine bay looking fresh.

rangerj84

forum member
Reaction score
powder coating valves...

Hi, I'm interested in the 120 shipped valve covers, only thing is mine were painted red and the red is cracking/flaking off....would that be an extra charge?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back