Powder Coating Services!!!!!!

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
I don't even know what those bolts hold on but they look so sick! John, how quick can we get the black wrinkle covers turned around? Turns out I'm going to try and put my car in the shop next week for the blower install- let me know!

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
And again!

photo-1.png

Wow they look awesome!!!!

Last edited:

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't even know what those bolts hold on but they look so sick! John, how quick can we get the black wrinkle covers turned around? Turns out I'm going to try and put my car in the shop next week for the blower install- let me know!

I am going to try and get your covers done this weekend and ship them out first thing Monday morning.

twisted_GT500

forum member
Reaction score
These bolts replace all the factory bolts in your engine bay...ie- radiator cover, along the sides for the front quarter panels, and even for the hood

$40 for 36 sets

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
These bolts replace all the factory bolts in your engine bay...ie- radiator cover, along the sides for the front quarter panels, and even for the hood

$40 for 36 sets

Just Posted some pictures once I get them back to you, so we can all :drool:

vbluep51

forum member
Reaction score
Link for the bolts and does anyone have installed pics of the bolts

twisted_GT500

forum member
Reaction score
Soon as I get them back they're going in and I'll throw up some pics in here. I bought then from shelbystore.com, but I'll post the exact link up later tonight when I get home!

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Soon as I get them back they're going in and I'll throw up some pics in here. I bought then from shelbystore.com, but I'll post the exact link up later tonight when I get home!

I have your bolts all finished up and will be shipping them out first thing in the morning!

twisted_GT500

forum member
Reaction score
Here's the bolts when I first pulled them out of the package
thumb_2555554204.jpg

Took about 30 minutes to change what I did...was going 1 bolt at a time so I didn't have to worry about anything losing alignment. Actually ran out of bolts to switch. I think I still have about 9 left.... I'm sure I'll find places for them eventually.

While switching them out...
thumb_2555554604.jpg

After pics...(I know, I need to wash the engine)
thumb_2555555504.jpg
thumb_2555555004.jpg

thumb_2555555804.jpg
thumb_2555556204.jpg

Just one of those little, subtle touches...and overall was pretty cheap.

JohnnyV8 - GREAT JOB on the powder coat!! Looked awesome!! Was scared I was going to scratch it screwing them in, but everything went perfect!!

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thank u Twisted! My buddy and I where thinking the same thing about when you had to screw them in. They look great! It just goes to show that some of the small touches do so much!

twisted_GT500

forum member
Reaction score
The only thing I was really worried about was the hood and the quarter panels. I had the time and figured I'd go the slow way to save the aggravation. Still only took around 30 min. Also changed out a few misc bolts around the fuse box. Probably go back out today and look for places for the rest of the bolts. I'm thinking they were already replaced or hidden with different upgrades I've done

That black wrinkle looks awesome btw! I'm sure I could find a few parts that need some of that...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back