Powder Coating Services!!!!!!

05bluestang

Resident Riceburner Kille
Reaction score
Hey Johnnyv8 PM me where you are in SJ, I'd like to stop by sometime if you are close enough to take a look at my wheels and give me a price on them (they rears are in bad shape)

Davenow

forum member
Reaction score
Dont mind me, just whoring out more pics of my powdercoated covers.

I just got the FRPP oil cap for it, the perfect finishing touch for these covers.
P1000856.jpg

One more pic whore post coming from me when I get my intake manifold. These covers with that, will just be a boner inducing engine bay.

Davenow

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah that does look like garbage.. I need to loom it and re-route it a bit. Maybe this weekend project. Im gonna pick up some other engine bay dressup bits after xmas too.

Davenow

forum member
Reaction score
Meziere electric water pump. ~8whp and rock solid coolant temps in 110 deg weather during traffic with the AC on.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looking good Dave! That intake manifold will look great! Keep the pictures coming!

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
I need a quick favor since Im not near my car, whats the length of our valve covers? Looking for a box.

discofan

forum member
Reaction score
Powercoated Throttle Bodies

The write ups on your powercoated valve covers was excellent...

Since you will also be powercoating throttle bodies, please let me and your customers know the process involved in doing this job?

Do you powercoat the TB that I send you??? or do you swap my TB for another TB and send it to me?? Do I remove all the sensors first or will you remove them for me???

And finally, what is the price to do this job including shipping, and what is the turnaround time for getting the TB back to me to re-install???

I'm sure that your other customers will want to know how the process works and what they need to do in order to get their TB done...

Thanks, Dave

Davenow

forum member
Reaction score
How good can your covers look with the right parts to match?

BAM
P1000876.jpg

P1000882.jpg

P1000883.jpg

Yeah. That good.

I have a few other angles and close ups if you wanted to use one for your sig like you mentioned that would be cool :)

Last edited:

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We have a couple of throttle body cores in stock. Here is our pricing for powder coating throttle bodies:

$40 shipped- If throttle body is sent to us disassembled to coat and return. There will be a $5 fee if throttle body is sent to us to disassemble and reassemble*

$70/$50 shipped after refund- For us to coat a throttle body, send it out to you, and you send us your throttle body($20 core charge which will be refunded when we receive your throttle body)

*A disassembled throttle body means the blades and gears of the throttle body have to be disassembled.

Last edited:

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That does look really good Dave. I will be making that my sig very soon!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back