PRETITION: BFG Rivals in 305/35/18

white86hatch

forum member
Reaction score
I guess I can be added to this list as well now. 305. 295. I don't care. Just make a crap load of them.

white86hatch

forum member
Reaction score
Can I add a request to make them at least 26.2" tall? I'd like more sidewall.

jonthewick

Reaction score
BFG please make more sizes and keep them available, I couldn't find new ones last time and had to buy a used set off of a friend.

tigercrazy718

Reaction score
They lost me as a customer. I went to the Direzza Star Specs on the rear, and even that was a compromise because it was smaller than I wanted. But if the regular Rivals are available next time I need tires, I will take a look because I love the Rivals on the front of my car.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
I loved my rivals I had last season. All in for better sizes and more availability. I like to see these sizes produced and always available.

295/35r18
305/35r18
305/30r19

EDIT: Holy crap my sig is outdated lol. Guess it's been a while since i logged in.

2013DIBGT

I Hate Wheelhop
Reaction score
May be this makes to much sense to ask at this point but is there any actual evidence or history that I may have missed that BFG:

1: Knows this thread even exists
2: Actually gives a damn what tire size a few forums want considering the grand scale of their operation
3: Commited to ramping up its production and supplies of this unicorn tire

:think:

I won't pretend to know all the in's and out's of the tire industry supply chain but it seems like BFG continues to drop the ball on this "Rival" brand. And when I say drop the ball I don't mean in terms of the tires performance but in its production, availability and distribution.

Give the people what they want, while they still want it even if it means the stopping of production of some other dead beat tire under your umbrella (certainly several of them that come to mind) in order to allocate additional resources to the brand that IS selling faster then you can make them.

Someone over there needs to remove their head from their ass and look at the evidence in front of them. This tire isn't new anymore so the first year "oops" in terms of supply no longer holds water.

I'll be ready to buy new tires here pretty soon, like many others I suspect. I would love to try these tires out this time around but at the end of the day there are other brands without such problems who are equally as good willing to take my money just the same.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Could it perhaps be--for whatever reason--they are deliberately keeping supply short? A'la Ferrari's supply vs demand games. Just a thought that occurred to me.

white86hatch

forum member
Reaction score
Could it perhaps be--for whatever reason--they are deliberately keeping supply short? A'la Ferrari's supply vs demand games. Just a thought that occurred to me.

People wait for a Ferrari. We just find other tire brands that will fit our needs even if they aren't the "best". If that was the case it's the dumbest strategy ever.

claudermilk

Reaction score
LOL, true. Like I said, just a random thought--and if I am somehow correct, I agree that it's an immensely stupid strategy.

dontlifttoshift

forum member
Reaction score
Stop making the Rival, that should help with RivalS production.

Offer the RivalS in all the sizes the Pilot Super Sport comes in.

Profit

2Fass240us

forum member
Reaction score
Digging this back up...

If you want to see the 295 back ASAP and/or would like to see a 305/35/18 size, please reply below! I will send this link to Peter Calhoun of BFG North America and try to get them on board.
Did you ever hear anything? I'd buy a set of 305/35-18s today if they were available.

"I'm an HPDE junkie and I support this message."

-Andy

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back