Project Kama Kaase Phase 2 NITROUS and Weight Reduction

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome work Paul. Can't wait to see the new numbers. Hope you make it down with Ed and the guys later this month for the famoso TNT night if they come down.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome work Paul. Can't wait to see the new numbers. Hope you make it down with Ed and the guys later this month for the famoso TNT night if they come down.

I wish I could--but my Big Sur trip got rained out last month and we rescheduled it for that weekend.

Here are a couple pics from tonight at Irwindale. I destroyed a camaro, you guys would have been proud.

IMG_7182-vi.jpg

Car05172012.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
for those who don't see the other thread

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damm Paul! Idont know how the f^% i missed your new thread! You car is just amazing man! I love the new nitrous set up! It looks very clean! Congrats!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Completed the dual battery set up today.

I am running all of the nitrous stuff (solenoids, bottle heater, purge) off of the battery on the left---that way if I do all motor passes I can take out the left battery if I need to leaving everything else alone. The batteries do have a shared ground, so the master disconnect will still shut off everything.

Also finally finished wiring everything up with the relays and mounting them under the dash like I wanted. Got the nitrous bottles filled and tested the purge today.

DualBatterySetup.jpg

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Beautiful car Paul, i love the way you have thought everything out. It came together just awesome.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looking good Paul! Did you go to Famoso?

No--we were set to go and then there was a fire at Castaic @ the 5 FWY, all north bound lanes were closed from 1:30 to ?? I stopped checking at 6:30 pm, freeway still closed. So I didn't go. I was pretty pissed off.

Anybody going to Irwindale on SATURDAY? They have a tnt -- gates open at 3pm. Racing from 4pm to 10pm.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, what comes around goes around.......my friends nova with a serious effort sbc with sheet metal tunnel ram and twin dominators hosed me--but I was very late on the tree as it was my first nitrous pass (150 shot--conservative tune).

Anyway....

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am going to Tenn (US 43 Dragway) this weekend for a BBF shootout--heads up racing $10K to win. I won't win, but its going to be fun.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back