Quick Hit Single Gear

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
I don't usually do stuff like this, but I just had surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago to remove kidney cancer and have been in a not giving a fuck kind of mood since. LOL

This was just a quick hit from ~25 MPH up to 65.

I was just cleared to drive and couldn't resist. Later I wound it out through 100 MPH on a highway, but the camera was dead. :sigh1:

Let's see if I can actually get the YouTube tags to work...

http://youtu.be/ell9rVa3rT4

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Wishing you best of health.

Nice vid. is your Novi self contained or intercooled? Can you hear it all in the car?

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Regarding the cancer, they removed it all and the tumor was totally encapsulated in the left kidney. I'm still scared shitless- that type of cancer comes back in 46% of people from what I've read. I'm trying to do things to stack the deck in my favor (eating really healthy, taking some doctor discussed supplements, etc). Doesn't help that my Nana (grandmother but more like a mother to me) passed away from cancer on February 10. It's been a shitty year.

Regarding the Novi, it is self lubricated and is non-intercooled. I do have a cheap meth injection kit hooked up to keep IATs down. I've got some 4.10 gears in the garage that I'll eventually put in too- hoping to see big gains from those.

Thanks again for the feedback and kind words.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
hope you make a full recovery, car seems to pull real hard! are you located in PA? if so where at?

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hope everything with your health continues well. The 4.10's will really wake up that Novi, you'll be grinning ear to ear.

Earl

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back