Red LED Conversions!!

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am currently stocked up with RED LED's to begin doing these conversions. If you search my user name....you'll find the threads with pictures of the Red as well as other colors.

I have a limited quantity of blue (3), orange(3), yellow(3) or white (0) LED packs available.

Here's the deal:

I have a few of the interior switches available to do an "exchange" program. I prefer that you send me your switches so that there are no issues with interchangeble items from year to year. Also, I do not want to run into any issues with someone getting a switch back from me that shows more wear than the one they sent....or visa versa.

The only switch I am currently not doing is the headlight/foglight switch. I have not been able to take the switch apart without breaking the clip that olds the knob in place...and that has to be removed to do the color change on the switch.

Also, the acrylic lense on the Shakers is actually green. I am working on a solution that looks good enough to market before I offer it up. I've done a couple using dyes etc...but I'm not happy with the results yet.

Switches that are availble to be converted:

Info/Reset----My color switch
TCS/Hazard/Airbag (just the TCS gets changed)
HVAC (ac control) panel
Radio face plates
Window switches
Door lock switches
Cruise control buttons.

Prices:

Stock Radio $60
HVAC Panel $40
Buttons above Shaker $25
Cruise buttons $25
Door and window switches $35

$160 for all of it with me prividing LED's and return shipping via Priority Mail

I have not done any clusters yet....but I've red several write-ups on it and as soon as I can buy an "extra" one to demo...I will offer them up as well. This will include the LED conversion as well as changing the color of the info panel to the requested color.

I also like to trade for parts for my 05GT.

RH

Last edited:

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
AH!!! Got into my PhotoBucket...lol...here are some pics.

RH

DSC04020.jpg

DSC04031.jpg

DSC03999.jpg

DSC04079.jpg

DSC04004.jpg

DSC04062.jpg

DSC04067.jpg

06Stang

Saleen Supercharged
Reaction score
My girlfriend is looking at my car this weekend to decide if she wants you to do hers in blue. You did such a great job I'm sure she'll wanna get her car outfitted too.

Oh yeah, about those door lock switches....

EDIT: I also did my gauge cluster red and I fixed the bulb for my headlight switch. Its kinda dim but since Ford offers no replacement, the Radioshack one will have to do. Looks good enough but I want that one red too.

stanglifemike

aka boostedbanana
Reaction score
Very nice work man!! I would love to have mine in blue. Will you pm me a price for the full package, every one that you can do?

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
IVe seen alot of his work and it all has looked great!! Maybe i can get my done soon but i need boost first! Ahhh priorties lol

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PM sent...

:hi:

Looking forward to a set of blue leds!!!

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend is looking at my car this weekend to decide if she wants you to do hers in blue. You did such a great job I'm sure she'll wanna get her car outfitted too.

Oh yeah, about those door lock switches....

EDIT: I also did my gauge cluster red and I fixed the bulb for my headlight switch. Its kinda dim but since Ford offers no replacement, the Radioshack one will have to do. Looks good enough but I want that one red too.

PM sent on the door switches.

RH

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Can you PM me a price on the whole set of Blue LEDs...... also, whats involved in changing the stockers out and putting these in?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have an extra Mycolor gauge cluster for a v6 mustang I got off of ebay that was suppose to be for a GT. I'll part with it if your interested in experimenting. I'll also have an extra 4 gauge GT cluster when ever I get a chance to put in my GT mycolor gauge cluster.

05pnygt

forum member
Reaction score
so we have to send you our sets then u change the colors and then send it back?

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's the best way. I do have 1 extra set of switches and a couple shakers that I can do an exchange with. I do have a couple people in line for those so there is a wait.

RH

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Had my white LEDs installed a couple nights ago. They turned out great, I'll try and get some pics tonight. Definitely a worth while mod for those not fond or tried of the factory 'green'.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had my white LEDs installed a couple nights ago. They turned out great, I'll try and get some pics tonight. Definitely a worth while mod for those not fond or tried of the factory 'green'.

Thanks Kev...can't wait to see pics.

RH

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok...this will be easier.

Here's a price list for those asking. I have it broken down so that if you want to do a few at a time you can...or do the whole thing.

RH

Shaker 500 $60
HVAC Panel $40
Buttons above Shaker $25
Cruise buttons $25
Door and window switches $35

$160 for all of it with me prividing LED's and return shipping via Priority Mail

I think this is a pretty fair price considering the amount of time involved...and some of the LED's are as high as .50 each.

RH

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back