Renesis07 2006 GT

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Really? Those headers/h-pipe were loud as shit even with the stock mufflers lol

Yea, I shouldn't say 'prius' lol.. It still sounds pretty decent at WOT, but just cruising around it sounds a pinch louder than stock. Not going to lie, while it's nice to not worry about pissing the world off, I do miss the sound before. Sounded insane with the pypebombs haha.

Hotrodder

forum member
Reaction score
This car has come such a long way! Great job Chris. Glad I could contribute.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
udasu6yr.jpg

2esygu3u.jpg

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great looking car man! I like the custom grill and those wheels are nice!

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
I wish I had the cash when you were selling those seats...I wanted them so bad.

They're nice, but I will say, I'm not sure I can recommend Corbeau. They were sunfaded so bad after not much use when I got them. Also, for some weird reason the driver seat had a wobble, then I switched them (so passenger is on drivers side now) and the wobble is gone?

Super comfy and great looking, just not sure the quality is on par. Can't complain for the price I paid (or would've sold them for) but if I paid the $999 they go for new I would've been PISSED.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
They're nice, but I will say, I'm not sure I can recommend Corbeau. They were sunfaded so bad after not much use when I got them. Also, for some weird reason the driver seat had a wobble, then I switched them (so passenger is on drivers side now) and the wobble is gone?

Super comfy and great looking, just not sure the quality is on par. Can't complain for the price I paid (or would've sold them for) but if I paid the $999 they go for new I would've been PISSED.

I really hate to hear this.

Man, after sitting in a guys car at Mustang Week that had them, I want to pull the trigger on some Corbeaus so bad. I loved them! But the reviews I have been reading lately by many forum members has me gun shy. Too bad, 'cause all the other seats that I like are $2K or more for a pair. I know that you get what you pay for, but dang, that's a lot of dough for this cowboy.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
I really hate to hear this.

Man, after sitting in a guys car at Mustang Week that had them, I want to pull the trigger on some Corbeaus so bad. I loved them! But the reviews I have been reading lately by many forum members has me gun shy. Too bad, 'cause all the other seats that I like are $2K or more for a pair. I know that you get what you pay for, but dang, that's a lot of dough for this cowboy.

Want my advice? Do what I did. Find a decent used pair, and just have them resprayed. If you 'know someone' at a dealership, then they can probably set you up with their interior guy and get them resprayed for cheap. My guy, for example, said $100 to respray for friends of mine. If you want to go new, then it's worth saving up the extra dough and going with something else.

That being said, I do love my seats. Completely changes the look of the interior and they're a lot more 'sporty' than the OEM seats.

MGT2009

forum member
Reaction score
Just limo tint your windows. If the sun can't peak through, then they can't sun fade!

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Just limo tint your windows. If the sun can't peak through, then they can't sun fade!

Meh. The cost to respray them once every couple years is cheaper than tint tickets every other week. That, and I drive with my windows down 95% of the time :beer:

MGT2009

forum member
Reaction score
Meh. The cost to respray them once every couple years is cheaper than tint tickets every other week. That, and I drive with my windows down 95% of the time :beer:

I have limo tint, no front plate and really loud exhaust and I have yet to even be pulled over. Granted, I'm in Texas but still.

Hell even when I lived in roselle with my limo tints and no front plate, not even a double look from a cop.

To each their own though :beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back