S550 In Da House!

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Getting picked up in the morning. Friday is supposed to be nice out. We're going to measure it up and see how much wheel tire can be stuffed under it and if it's nice enough take it out to the twisty roads (85mi loop) and compare it to my 2012 Brembo car.:beerdrink:

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Wow, your too lucky!

Congrats.

What specs did you get?
PP and Recaros?

It's actually my partner Alex's. Not that it matters much, I'll be driving it plenty! And I will be working on it a lot. I'm waiting on the GT350.:thumb:

-White
-PP
-Recaro's

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Nice! Can't wait to see what you do to it...

Plans are to keep it very reasonable. HUGE wheels and tires. We're hoping for 12-12.5 in the rear and 10.5 up front. Some sort of tricky custom exhaust. A blower. Maybe some coilovers. Some subtle but cool appearance mods.

But knowing Alex he will get bored over the winter and go bonkers on trick little stuff.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
The best laid plans always start out easy and within reason.... then human nature kicks in and you have to go completely overboard! Sub'd for the overboard! :beerdrink:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Plans are to keep it very reasonable. HUGE wheels and tires. We're hoping for 12-12.5 in the rear and 10.5 up front. Some sort of tricky custom exhaust. A blower. Maybe some coilovers. Some subtle but cool appearance mods.

Yea, that's sounds rreeeeeeal "reasonable" . LOL!!!!! I hate to see your out of the box. :crazy:

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
In for giant snail upgrades

We're not fans of turbo's on front engine RWD cars unless it's a drag car. This is not a drag car.

If they came from the factory with turbo's cool. But aftermarket stuff is a packaging PITA.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
umm where are da pics. im in for coilovers and wheel setup

It will be a while before we have wheels on it. We have to measure everything up first and then get wheels made. Same thing for the coilovers. I will probably build some custom Penske units.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score

Yea, that's sounds rreeeeeeal "reasonable" . LOL!!!!! I hate to see your out of the box. :crazy:

I was thinking the same thing! If those mods are considered "reasonable," I'd love the see what be considered "extreme!" NASCAR Sprint Cup car, Daytona Prototype...??? LOL

In for pics of reasonable mods :beerdrink:

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
It will be a while before we have wheels on it. We have to measure everything up first and then get wheels made. Same thing for the coilovers. I will probably build some custom Penske units.

just give me stock wheel and tire specs along with distance from tire to outer fender and inner strut and i will come up with a good fit haha

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
P1000534_zpsad6f4360.jpg

P1000540_zps0785f5aa.jpg

P1000539_zps18f495aa.jpg

P1000536_zps1a80b858.jpg

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
just give me stock wheel and tire specs along with distance from tire to outer fender and inner strut and i will come up with a good fit haha

We're going to move the rear shocks for more wheel/tire clearance.:omfg:

It looks like 10.5" wheel max on the front.

And 11.5" wheel max on the rear.

I'm thinking that if we move the rear dampers we can go 13+"

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like it in white, minus the front bumper. Maybe if someone comes out with an awesome looking front bumper (smaller grille) i might be game to buy one.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back