S550 In Da House!

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Question for you Gmitch. Can you look under the rear bumper and tell me if the rear diffuser is detachable from the rear bumper or if it is all one piece?

Tron

forum member
Reaction score
and ford disappoints with bad offset wheels again...car looks great though! excited to see what you can do with it!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sweet!

I picked mine up last night. Build starts next week.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
I like it in white, minus the front bumper. Maybe if someone comes out with an awesome looking front bumper (smaller grille) i might be game to buy one.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of how big the grill is. A bumper cover that was pointier with a smaller opening would be better. Someone will probably make one.

I'm looking toward a GT350. That has a completely different front end.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
and ford disappoints with bad offset wheels again...car looks great though! excited to see what you can do with it!

I could give a crap where the wheels are from Ford. There were plans to change them the day the car was ordered. They will be flush and a lot bigger in short order.:thumb2:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If the saleen rendering comes true and you can get the hood and bumper id def be game.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Its not fake, its an option. You can get it as a motorized option, step on the gas and the butterfly opens.

It's fake because of its placement, not because it does or doesn't have a hole in it.

It doesn't "scoop" anything. That portion of the hood is a low pressure zone. If the hole does anything it is to let air OUT.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back