Saleen Mark IV install 2007

Rowdy_Dude

Reaction score
I did a search but came up blank...

I picked up a used Saleen Mark IV that came off a 2006, I have a 2007 and ran into an issue with pluming with the crossover... I didn't get the newer parts as the kit was pre 2007, the cross over has 2 outlets my stock crossover has 1...

How do I Mac-Giver this...

Or where can I order the correct parts?

Also the install guide is not clear on the heater hoses and metal tubes that run between the heads...

Any help or expert advise would be great.

Thank you in advance...

Rowdy_dude

OneQwkStang

Improving the Breed
Reaction score
I did a search but came up blank...

I picked up a used Saleen Mark IV that came off a 2006, I have a 2007 and ran into an issue with pluming with the crossover... I didn't get the newer parts as the kit was pre 2007, the cross over has 2 outlets my stock crossover has 1...

How do I Mac-Giver this...

Or where can I order the correct parts?

Also the install guide is not clear on the heater hoses and metal tubes that run between the heads...

Any help or expert advise would be great.

Thank you in advance...

Rowdy_dude

I have no idea what a Saleen Mark IV is? But looking from where your from Im going to take a guess you purchased a used Saleen Series VI supercharger off of "Cruisin". It came off his car which is an 06 and your looking for the coolant crossover kit for the 07 + cars?

Ford part numbers you need:

• F1VY-8255-A SEAL
  • 4R3Z-8A595-AF HOSE
  • 4R3Z-8A595-BA HOSE
  • 4R3Z-8K574-AA BRACKET
  • F5RZ-8K528-CC CONNECTION
  • 4R3Z-8592-AA CONNECTION
  • 4R3Z-8286-BA HOSE ASY
  • 4R3Z-8260-BA HOSE ASY
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saleen-Radi...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2579d2b9e4&vxp=mtr

Your welcome

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back