Saleen TwinScrew on **craigslist** 1000bucks READ DETAILS

sprchrgd s197

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
Reaction score
repo

Thanks to all of you. Me and BMW3 enjoyed the repo. We both know these parts are high as hell. So to see someone try to get over and we could help we felt like "he won't get away with this bullshit". So BMW3 came to my job and we set out on the mission. We're just like everybody else saving up for the next part. I can't express how happy I am to know Warstang will now get his supercharger!!!! Hope to meet you guys someday.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you. Me and BMW3 enjoyed the repo. We both know these parts are high as hell. So to see someone try to get over and we could help we felt like "he won't get away with this bullshit". So BMW3 came to my job and we set out on the mission. We're just like everybody else saving up for the next part. I can't express how happy I am to know Warstang will now get his supercharger!!!! Hope to meet you guys someday.

You guys are like the boondock saints of mustangs, but instead of killing people you make sure deals go as planned. lol. :beerchug2:

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!!!!!!! Saleen is being shipped to Leland at Forward Performance so he can rebuild it for me. I post some pics when I get it installed and tuned.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WARSTANG we have your supercharger, where are you.... U NEED TO EAT, BREATH, AND SLEEP S197FORUM.COM

Ha ha, hell ya..And rep to both of you for helping him out..That was awesome..Good work..

06MUSTANGGT24V

S197 Torch Red Member
Reaction score
HELL YEAH!!!! I'm glad there are still some people willing to stick their neck out to help a fellow hobbiest out!! It's guys like you that make this hobby worth it.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've only seen this one other time...and I was involved!! Not trying to toot my own horn...but I've seen many people scammed and when I had the chance to help someone...it took it!

I hate seeing someone scammed like this...so a buddy and I helped someone out on the Corral. With all the scamming on that site..it was nice to help someone get thier stuff so I know what the two heros on this site feel like!!

http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=950768&highlight=mustang30212

RH

blackGTny

Reaction score
someone on another forum just posted this up and i just read through this.... supercharged s197 and bmwm3, you guys fuckin' rock. good shit.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Good shit guys! This shows even more that this is the best forum on the web. Glad to see that there really are some great, helpful, unselfish people left in this country. You guys are definitely getting rep points from me when I get back home to the computer.

Warstang.......Keep us posted on the rebuild. Good luck

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Great Story....#1 kill.

much props to you all.. Warstang...you lucky bastard. I'm glad you didnt get jacked.

INTRUDER

Reaction score
Free dinner & beer

SUPERCHARGED197 and BMWM3

I own a restaurant in CHICAGO.
ANYTIME y'all are in town.

DINNER & BEERS are on me!
DESSERT TOO!

You guys are some 'ol school righteous men.
Thanks to both of you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back