Saleen wheel pic request

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score
Okay so ive searched on the forums and found a few members running the 04 offset saleen wheels in 18x10 and 18x9 i believe. Some peoples look different then others and I love the aggressive offset that these wheels give and wanna get the flushest most aggressive stance. So if you can post pics of your set ups and sizes and tires I would appreciate it.

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score
I really love the look of the saleens. So from what I've read is you can run the 18x9 fronts with 265/40 roughly and 18x10 rears with 285/40. I wanna see a shot from behind showing both tires and their correspondence with the fenders and then a shot from the front to show how the rear looks

06MUSTANGGT24V

S197 Torch Red Member
Reaction score
Here is my car at the track with 04 black saleens on. Only one I have
saleenmustang.jpg

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Okay so ive searched on the forums and found a few members running the 04 offset saleen wheels in 18x10 and 18x9 i believe. Some peoples look different then others and I love the aggressive offset that these wheels give and wanna get the flushest most aggressive stance. So if you can post pics of your set ups and sizes and tires I would appreciate it.

that offset won't sit flush with your fenders. they stick out a bit. i had them on my car for a long time. then switched to the 05+ offset black saleens and like them better. trust me, i liked the look also but not worth the headache.

JeremyAlan

2010 GT Premium
Reaction score
that offset won't sit flush with your fenders. they stick out a bit. i had them on my car for a long time. then switched to the 05+ offset black saleens and like them better. trust me, i liked the look also but not worth the headache.

are you sure? was it a 10 or 10.5 wide rim that didnt fit? I'm pretty sure if you run 9" rim on all 4 corners it will clear.

Thanks,
Jeremy

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the look that I had on my BMW kinda like this

photo-1.png

photo.png

Just a little more flush I just can't stand tucked rims. And my Godspeed are almost there but not as good as I've seen people pull off these saleens

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
are you sure? was it a 10 or 10.5 wide rim that didnt fit? I'm pretty sure if you run 9" rim on all 4 corners it will clear.

Thanks,
Jeremy

I was probably the first or second guy running the Black Salerno 99-04 offset rims on my car. I ran the 18x10's in the rear. they stuck out a little on both sides. maybe the 18x9's won't in the rear. going over bumps at high speeds and rubbing or not being able to have anyone ride on the back seats wasn't worth it to me so I switched to the 05+ offset last year.

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score
anyone have a shot from the rear to show how much the 10 inch stick out past the fenders compared to the 9 inch. and also im on the pro kit what kits are yall running?

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Just wanna get that right stance I love more of the concave look even though the saleens aren't that concave they still are a little. I kinda like the ability to get the 9" all around and rotate tires, could also put a half or quarter inch spacer on the back... Hmmmm

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back