Security?? Help! What is this?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have one of those tOo but someone at the dealer told me that its the lo-jack....

The dealers do not know where the lo-jack sensors are, and they damn sure wouldn't put it out in plain sight. No one does except the lo-jack installers. They do it that way for a reason. Hell even you as a car owner... if you took your car to an authorized installation center and asked to have it installed. They would not allow you to watch and would not tell you where the senors are.

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
my old camaro had lojack, and the ass holes put the sensor in an obvious place, because right after i bought the car i decided to change the speakers, and the damn lojack super secret squirrel sensors were in the rear behind the speakers....... UM hey lojack.......Thieves who steal cars...........steal speakers!!!!!!:asshat:

ShilaDaMonster

forum member
Reaction score
The dealers do not know where the lo-jack sensors are, and they damn sure wouldn't put it out in plain sight. No one does except the lo-jack installers. They do it that way for a reason. Hell even you as a car owner... if you took your car to an authorized installation center and asked to have it installed. They would not allow you to watch and would not tell you where the senors are.

the dealer that i asked at is my cousins dealer so it is 100% info. The thing is that i bought my car from ford and i didnt know that until i took it to my cousin.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back