Shaggy just another idea for you to check out ...

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shaggy,

I am on a lot of the Mustang internet sites as well as Audio/Video ones.

Many of them offer the below subscriptions.

I Suggest you also {Offer} the LIFETIME subscription on this site.

Below is my Lifetime Subscription on one other site.
Just to show you as an example of what I speak of.

tigerhonaker
aka "Terry"
Lifetime Supporting Member
member_lifetime.gif

Terry

Last edited:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
That's some seriously reduced profit from sub's after two year old account.

Also.....did you use your phone to take a picture of a PC screen? Hahah

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Why anyone would be a supporting member of this forum anymore is beyond me. It's not helping the forum at all, it's profit for them.

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe just offer an ultra contributing member status with a gold label for those that want to donate double a year and feel special

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I think Tiger just wants some way to buy himself some feeling of superiority here since he jumped the shark over at IMBOC. Just another attention whore looking for a new way to jump up and down while shouting "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

Terry, don't fuck up this forum like you did IMBOC.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Are you a communist? Don't agree with capitalism?

Lol please tell me you're joking. To answer your question, no, but I'm not going to just simply give money for profit to someone for a product that is damaged and that I have no real use for anymore. What does Shaggy do for me that would give me reason to be a supporting member? I don't make a lot of money, so I'm not just going to hand out what I have.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol please tell me you're joking. To answer your question, no, but I'm not going to just simply give money for profit to someone for a product that is damaged and that I have no real use for anymore. What does Shaggy do for me that would give me reason to be a supporting member? I don't make a lot of money, so I'm not just going to hand out what I have.

And that's your prerogative, but I'm sure there are plenty of people on this site that find value in it and don't mind supporting it. I happen to fall within that category. I don't see how this site is damaged. It works just fine for me.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
I think Tiger just wants some way to buy himself some feeling of superiority here since he jumped the shark over at IMBOC. Just another attention whore looking for a new way to jump up and down while shouting "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

Terry, don't fuck up this forum like you did IMBOC.

Seriously? Dude he hasn't done anything personal to you but you still find a way to be a dick and attack him personally. It's one thing to say you don't agree with his idea but it's another thing to do what you did. You really are a class act and you continue to be the biggest loneliest asshole on this forum.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Why anyone would be a supporting member of this forum anymore is beyond me. It's not helping the forum at all, it's profit for them.

Says a man with "Supporting Member" under his name. LOL

Shaggy is making vendor fees. Why on earth would members add to the pot? This isn't Sam's Club or Costco.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Says a man with "Supporting Member" under his name. LOL

Shaggy is making vendor fees. Why on earth would members add to the pot? This isn't Sam's Club or Costco.

I'm always on tapatalk, so I forget it's there. Dave, remove my supporting member status please sir.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
replace jesus with weatherman, elvis with shaggy, and tony with terry, and you have the current competition for the next s197 mod

5h2kGKVw75.png

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back