Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
10415664_10208956812983301_1174229266944012276_n.jpg

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I wonder how long the emblems will last and what was Shelby thinking putting the Powered by Ford emblem on the rear... looks like ass!

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
I wonder how long the emblems will last and what was Shelby thinking putting the Powered by Ford emblem on the rear... looks like ass!

Agreed. Also, I would think it would have unique wheels. Aren't those stock Ford wheels? Still great color combo.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Agreed. Also, I would think it would have unique wheels. Aren't those stock Ford wheels? Still great color combo.

These days, for sure, but almost every GT-H I've seen in the past still had the Bullitts like the Shelby GT and GT Premium cars.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't really care for the car? I haven't been a fan of anything that Shelby has thrown out there for a few years now.

5tangiac.0

forum member
Reaction score

My dad has an 07 convertible gt-h. Those chrome badges didn't last long. They must have got them chromed at a shit factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
It's not so much that I don't care for it, however IMO the Shelby GT-H just doesn't look right on the new S550 platform.. As far as I'm concerned, from the moment you look at, it just doesn't re-capture nor resemble the classic styling of the original 1966 GT-H as compared to the retro styling of it's predecessor, the 2006 Shelby GT-H..

As the S550 has a completely all modern/contemporary platform that has very little in common with the classic/retro styling of the now previous S197 generation, but rather has evolved from it's original Pony Car roots to more of an upscale/euro sports coupe..

IMHO when Ford ended the Mustang's S197 production run two years ago, they should've also included the Shelby nameplate along with it as well..

Last edited:
Back