shelby redline wheels with brembo brakes

Boozshey

Reaction score
They will fit... I just have to find out which ones do...

http://www.mustangmonthly.com/featuredvehicles/mump_0904_shelby_cs8_mustang_supercharged/index.html

mump_0904_11_z+shelby_gt500kr_supercharged+front_view.jpg

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
These don't lol
Have a 1" in today
Still in the box
Will test fit and grab some shots

Boozshey

Reaction score
The ones in the picture are 20's. But they make 4 different 20's. 20x10 with two offsets and 20x8's with two offsets. I want to buy some in 20" but want to find out for sure which ones I need for sure.

CaliSpecial

TVS Posse!
Reaction score

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Nice
Ima put some on the front tomorrow
These are just for a time bein
I'm rolling racestars 24/7 in a few weeks :)

CaliSpecial

TVS Posse!
Reaction score
Yeah really... Depends on the wheel. If a wheel already has an offset that is going to make it even with fender then adding a spacer is going to only push it out even further. :moon:

Agreed. But that isn't what you said. Initially, you just arbitrarily condemned all applications that use 1" spacers as the work of the devil. I merely tried to point out that in many instances the spacers can enhance the look of the car and make big brake kits more accessible to those of us who choose to stick with 18" wheels.

So I take your :moon: and I raise you a :boobies:

Boozshey

Reaction score
Agreed. But that isn't what you said. Initially, you just arbitrarily condemned all applications that use 1" spacers as the work of the devil. I merely tried to point out that in many instances the spacers can enhance the look of the car and make big brake kits more accessible to those of us who choose to stick with 18" wheels.

So I take your :moon: and I raise you a :boobies:

This thread is about REDLINE wheels and their application. Not about other wheels. My comments should be contained to the topic on hand (REDLINE WHEELS).

So I take your :boobies: and raise you a :jerkoff:

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
ok yes the 20s work these are 18s the offset still always had them tucked in the fender the one inch spacer will bring them to be flush with the fender

Boozshey

Reaction score
ok yes the 20s work these are 18s the offset still always had them tucked in the fender the one inch spacer will bring them to be flush with the fender

I am getting so many mixed revies on these damn things. lol

There are 4 sets of 20's. Some places say all size will fit, some say only the 8.5's will fit. Some places say the 10's will fit all the way around.

WTF!!! Why can't I just find someone with Brembos and them, or how bout someone go buy them and try them for me... :helpme:

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
on 20s or 18s?will be doing the 18s this weekend also will know if 18x10s with 40mm offset and 1 inch space will fit! my wheels dont fully fill the to fender

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I have redlines
I have brembos
Mine are 18"
Had to do a 1" in front

Boozshey

Reaction score
I found someone that had these on his brembos. Even the 20's required a space. Not the wheel for me. :(

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Are Spacers that bad ?
Just on front ?
And for a weekend / 1/4 mile car ?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back