Slooooow build of my mustake!

itsslow06

forum member
Reaction score
Little upddate, installed BMR relo brackets... still cant seem to hook worth of anything... looks like its time for a tire lol

itsslow06

forum member
Reaction score
Had some fun at rockingham speedway drifting!!!
9evuvugu.jpg

qanapasu.jpg

byge5ume.jpg

pamebyte.jpg

emu9ura9.jpg

a9atezyq.jpg

6epysa9u.jpg

Sent from the mustang!!

itsslow06

forum member
Reaction score
Yesterday i installed Pypes Violator Mufflers, and after seeing some of the people bashing these, they have very little to no drone at all, i have an o/r h pipe and are not that loud but not quiet, id say if the stock mid pipe was on with the cats, it would prob sound stock.... but i will say this in the lower rpms, they almost have a tingy sound to them... im not complaining just something i noticed a bit...

itsslow06

forum member
Reaction score
Been a while since I last updated.... Nothing really has changed except for wheels which I got a set of 3-pc bogart wheels with skinnies up front and 275/50/15 out back!!!
ryqy7upa.jpg

Sent from the mustang!!

itsslow06

forum member
Reaction score
Got to go to the track today while I did enter the bracket race there I wrote my time as 13.00 as I know my car is consistent there... Well during the 3 test runs I managed to pull my personal best actually which goes from a 12.9 to. 12.8... To some May not seem like a lot but to me it's hard work paying off... And even tho I did go out the first round not because of time but the rt is what got me and then chasing down the car... Oh well there is always a next time... I did manage to pull another 12.8 and a 12.9 right after I lost the round so it's all good... I'm excited so here is the official picture of the time slip
ypagy9us.jpg

Sent from the mustang!!

itsslow06

forum member
Reaction score
Been a little bit since I updated this... But I had be doing consistent 12.8-9... And I went to MIR for the nmra event and entered the true street class, I won the 13 sec average with a 13.5, 12.8, and 12.9 and averaged a 13.15.... Well that whole weekend I have just started the car and drove it... Never changed anything on it... When the run was over I parked it and walked away lol... Well Sunday I start the car and go do a test run for the bracket stick class... I run a 12.64.... Now I'm like wtf, the timer has gotta be off lol well the second test run like a hour later I ran a 12.72... Well I'm thinking I won't run another 12.6 so I write 12.70 on the window... Well first and only run is against Pete espuete (if your on this forum I'm sorry for spelling your name wrong) and I run a 12.62 which is my person best to date!!!
4esy3yja.jpg

Now I've got long tubes and a prochamber and waiting on the tune so hopefully I'll gain a tenth

Sent from the mustang!!

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
Damn dude. You have got that thing dialed in. I would not do a bunch of changes but stay on your current course and low 12's could be a real possibility.

itsslow06

forum member
Reaction score
I'm tryin lol I'm pretty sure if I threw a gear in the back say a 4.10 or even what chuck Wendell has which I believe is a 4.56 I'll be able to hit that low 12...

Sent from the mustang!!

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I enjoy this thread bc it's a reasonable build that shows you can get solid performance without a blower or other crazy mods.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome work! Those are some great times for a mild bolt on 3V.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back