Snow White's first run

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
Went out on Friday after having the converter loosened a few hundred rpm and installing the k-member. It netted about a tenth down track despite the air being slightly worse at 7000'. The car went a [email protected] but I couldn't back it up and the car slowed down during the night because prep was so bad. It would spin on the 1-2 and 2-3 shifts resulting in high .4x or .50's.

I want to put it in the 11's with this da, so i'm thinking of tossing in a set of 3.55 gears since I'm most likely moving to a 29" tire. Also, the fuel system should be going in soon and I will be tuning for e85 which should allow for a little more timing than the horrible gas around here.

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
Made one pass due to a bunch of cars and one retard putting his 15 sec car in the sand. He must have thought it was a half mile track.

Anyways I made a switch and am having Sai from Forced Motorsports tune the car. He set me up with an e85 tune for the stock fuel system and injectors.

BlackBullitt1390

forum member
Reaction score
Idiots on the track are good entertainment at times, just not when you have shit to do.

You should get to your goal with new tires. I just picked up a set of 15x10 Racestars with 295/55 ET Streets if you want to try them in the meantime.

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
I just put a set of pro's on over the weekend. I'm going to cut a little weight and see if it happens, if not im going to try and borrow a set of 26" wheels so the car 60's a little better.

I have taken the car back with the old tires(they are spent) and it went 12.3's with about 200lbs of junk in the car with a 20-25mph headwind. The da was like 5500'

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back