So who else is going to Mustang week?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OK, Hawggy, I'll bite. This is the area of the forum for "Mustang Chit Chat", right? Mustang Week is a nationally advertised event that draws people from all over the country. So, what's so terrible about having this thread here? After all, we're just "chit chatting" about Mustangs...

Not trying to be a smart ass, I just don't what's the big deal about where a thread like this is posted.

It's a judgment call, it really could go either way, I've left this one as MW seems to pull people from all over the eastern seaboard.

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
It's a judgment call, it really could go either way, I've left this one as MW seems to pull people from all over the eastern seaboard.

Many thanks!

This year, MW will have at least one Mustang from Houston making the trip - Sounds like someone should organize a cruise!

I also know of one vendor who'll be making the trip from Oklahoma. There's NO better place to be during the 3rd week of July than in Mrytle Beach, SC...

according to map quest it is a 20hr trip and 1162 miles,lol

2 days, see the country, sounds like a fun trip!

Seriously, the major activities of MW get started Wednesday night. Leave Tuesday morning, drive 10 hours. Drink a beer/sleep/shower. Repeat on Wednesday, end up at the Speedway for the autocross event. Party at MW for Wednesday night, Thursday (drag night!), Friday (car show!), Saturday (cruise in!), leave Sunday, back in your crib by Monday, in time to have dinner at your favorite restaurant. Back to the grind on Tuesday - You've been gone 1 week. And had the vacation of the year!

Yeah, I'm a BIG MW cheerleader...

Last edited by a moderator:

Go-fast

forum member
Reaction score
Ill be there but I'm going Sunday-Sunday I know there is like 5-10 of us from va area going down I think all of them are leaving Sunday or Monday. Somebody should setup a meet n great dinner one night for s197forum crew. Would be fun

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
This year, MW will have at least one Mustang from Houston making the trip - Sounds like someone should organize a cruise!
I certainly hope you don't mean me. I have to head straight from NMRA Joliet out to Myrtle Beach for this gig. That means almost two weeks away from home and work. :thud:

I also know of one vendor who'll be making the trip from Oklahoma.
Yeah....and if it's the vendor on the side of my car they're going to have to ante up some more money. :beerdrink:

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
I cant wait for this!!! Irish, do u know how many people are going with us? maybe a few people can join us on the way down! are we going 13hrs straight of stopping for a rest?

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
I certainly hope you don't mean me. I have to head straight from NMRA Joliet out to Myrtle Beach for this gig. That means almost two weeks away from home and work. :thud:

Yeah....and if it's the vendor on the side of my car they're going to have to ante up some more money. :beerdrink:

Who is the vendor in oklahoma?

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
I cant wait for this!!! Irish, do u know how many people are going with us? maybe a few people can join us on the way down! are we going 13hrs straight of stopping for a rest?

ill be leaving saturday to drive down, spending a night in some place called warsaw i think. and then travelling the rest of the way. ive got me, xman, his dad, and two others i think so far

and im staying here
http://www.grandeshores.com/

Last edited:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
ill be leaving saturday to drive down, spending a night in some place called warsaw i think. and then travelling the rest of the way. ive got me, xman, his dad, and two others i think so far

and im staying here
http://www.grandeshores.com/

Warsaw, NC?

We're coming from Raleigh, and also plan on heading down that way Sunday morning.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Yup....that'd do it. Or locking the door to the tower and telling me to "learn how to drag race" over the P/A. Didn't work out too well for James Lawrence, though.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think we should have a "meet n' greet" for all of us going down there from S197. Any thoughts/ideas??

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back