So who else is going to Mustang week?

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
I think we should have a "meet n' greet" for all of us going down there from S197. Any thoughts/ideas??

i was thinking the same. we should all just bombard SD at the kicker booth at a certain time one day

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OK, Hawggy, I'll bite. This is the area of the forum for "Mustang Chit Chat", right? Mustang Week is a nationally advertised event that draws people from all over the country. So, what's so terrible about having this thread here? After all, we're just "chit chatting" about Mustangs...

Not trying to be a smart ass, I just don't what's the big deal about where a thread like this is posted.

You're right Keith.. it would be completely ridiculous to put a thread about an event in South Carolina in to the Carolina's regional forum. Silly me.

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
I think we should have a "meet n' greet" for all of us going down there from S197. Any thoughts/ideas??

I vote for Friday night at the Kicker trailer at the Mall!

I'm trying to put something together with them for Friday night anyways, and meeting up with all of the S197 crowd would be good. Plus, Hooters is right next door...

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I'm trying to put something together with them for Friday night anyways, and meeting up with all of the S197 crowd would be good. Plus, Hooters is right next door...
That sounds great! Let's get more set in stone plans when it gets closer.:thumb:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score

And that's why Keith is "Da Man!"

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
You're right Keith.. it would be completely ridiculous to put a thread about an event in South Carolina in to the Carolina's regional forum. Silly me.

Let's see - We've got people from Maryland, Georgia, Texas, New York and California chiming in on this thread - Yeah, it's a regional event.

Silly you.

BTW, are you planning to join the fun? I hear that SD has some openings on his Wash 'n' Wax crew for the Friday Car Show ;-)

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
He doesn't have the tits for that job. Hawg is more than welcome to help drink the beer though.

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

With all due respect...I wouldn't have looked there.

Anyway, I plan to attend. I'm gonna book my room now!

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He doesn't have the tits for that job. Hawg is more than welcome to help drink the beer though.

Some of those chicks you like in the "Club" don't either. LMAO!

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
well one thing we need to do also is find out when everyone is going to be there. im getting down there on sunday. ill be there sunday to saturday

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back