So who else is going to Mustang week?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I have to leave from the Joliet NMRA race on Sunday night so I'm thinking I won't be there until late Tuesday night. Possibly Wednesday morning.

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
I have to leave from the Joliet NMRA race on Sunday night so I'm thinking I won't be there until late Tuesday night. Possibly Wednesday morning.

SD, don't rush it. he only thing Tuesday is a "Meet/Greet" at Planet Hollywood. The "fun" starts Wednesday afternoon at the Speedway. That's when I'm planning to get there.

And, no, I'm NOT saying that everyone who's going shouldn't show up until Wednesday - the whole idea behind MW is a week's vacation, leisurely spent at the beach, with your family and Mustang. But, for those of us who are going to work, Wednesday is when the first major event is.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Seeing how I plan on winning Joliet and drinking vast amounts of beer in the winner's circle and waiting to get my pic taken I may be LATE Wednesday.

:beerdrink:

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Seeing how I plan on winning Joliet and drinking vast amounts of beer in the winner's circle and waiting to get my pic taken I may be LATE Wednesday.

:beerdrink:

Win or lose, I'll have one waiting for you in MB.

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I get off my arse and put my built motor in I'll def be there!!

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
I can't wait for this. The drive will suck, but it'll be worth it once we are there.

John,
Make it a trip! Take A1A all the way up, see the sights, be a tourist. Of course, that'd take about 3 days, each way ;-)

ponygurl

forum member
Reaction score
I am certainly excited about going again this year. Will be going down on Friday for the weekend.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back