forum member
Reaction score
100_7825.JPG
Can you spot the mods?
100_7844.JPG

michschi

forum member
Reaction score
I know, those bumper covers don't get much love, but I on the other hand think on a Bullitt, they are awesome.

As for new mods, new headlights?

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
Chrome trunk trim, torq thrust wheels, chrome bumpers, window louvers, black housed headlights.. Missing anything?

Edit: and blackout panel and retro mirrors, lowered a bit?? Possibly pro-lines?

dennisafrompa

forum member
Reaction score
Pretty much nailed it.

Chrome trunk trim, torq thrust wheels, chrome bumpers, window louvers, black housed headlights.. Missing anything?

Edit: and blackout panel and retro mirrors, lowered a bit?? Possibly pro-lines?
Steeda sports level the car out by dropping about 7/8 " front and 1 1/4" rear. The wheels are actually Frpp 17x8s for an '03. I painted the spokes with Caste Blast from Summit racing, thus the old torque thrust look. The headlights are Raxion Retro types from American Muscle.

The dash was signed by Chad McQueen during a chance meeting in Palm Desert CA. He was driving his old man's '58 black Speedster.

I'm a '70 year old car guy who saw "the movie" in a theatre way back when.

dennisafrompa

forum member
Reaction score
I know, those bumper covers don't get much love, but I on the other hand think on a Bullitt, they are awesome.

As for new mods, new headlights?
Yes, I've seen these bumpers on a silver car and a black one. They look better on a dark car. I think they define the Bullitt theme well....if you like retro.

Headlights are Raxiom retros a new item from American Muscle.

96lasersnake

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure on the small wheels and the bumpers, but the headlights look great. Makes me miss my bullitt!

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not normally a fan of the attempt to do a throw back look on these cars but you sir have done a nice job at it.

I dig

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back