SpankinTimes 2011 Mustang GT Build powered by Kenne Bell

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I went to Adam's shop today and got to drive his 5.0. It was the smoothest runing blower car I have ever driven. It is scary fast when your on it but deceivingly subtle when your cruising. It is amazing how quiet the car is for being so fast, before you look down your doing 120 mph getting on the freeway. lol. And as for 1st gear forget it just blows off the tire. Don't tell Adam I was doing smokey burnouts with his tires though.

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
I have the 3.6 on my Challenger SRT8 with a 422 stroker. It made 965 rwhp, but I ran out of pulley options. I may test the 4.2 on the cChallenger next month,

What fuel was used to get 965? Also, what kind of numbers does the 3.6LC on the SRT8 make with the stock engine and 93 octane (manual)? I'm interested in a SRT8 Challenger and if I did get one, I want a KB on it. :) Eventually it would get a 426 stroker and all the other goodies. But the blower would be the first thing (well and mufflers).

I'm quite interested in the 4.2 on the Challenger. Would it be bad to run it on a stock SRT8?

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Ken thats strange Adam let me drive your car while you were in the 5.0. I thought yours did killer burnouts!!! lol j/k These 5.0s are very impressive.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I went to Adam's shop today and got to drive his 5.0. It was the smoothest runing blower car I have ever driven. It is scary fast when your on it but deceivingly subtle when your cruising. It is amazing how quiet the car is for being so fast, before you look down your doing 120 mph getting on the freeway. lol. And as for 1st gear forget it just blows off the tire. Don't tell Adam I was doing smokey burnouts with his tires though.

Ken thats strange Adam let me drive your car while you were in the 5.0. I thought yours did killer burnouts!!! lol j/k These 5.0s are very impressive.

Did anyone drive my car while they were there today???? I miss it... haha

Nice work Adam!!! After we chatted on Sunday, I think you hit one out of the park with this thread. Looking forward to reading about each step along the way.

Oh, and if you can figure out a way to fix the "ugly" on these 2011's, I might just be interested in getting one! <flame suit on> :flamethr:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah Adam! Glad your back, looks like you needed something new to get your passion back. I feel you on that one, and it looks like we both found a new passion in the 5.0.

Let me know if you need a test mule!

Oh, and if you can figure out a way to fix the "ugly" on these 2011's, I might just be interested in getting one! <flame suit on> :flamethr:

Take it easy Don! We've put up with your ugly mug for 6 years now, yet we still keep you around!

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Adam, that Tq curve is perfect. Damn near flat. Making basicly 95%-100% Tq through the whole rpm range.

Any idea when we will see some ET's?

Last edited:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hope to see this thing at the track on Saturday / Sunday at PSCA

Depending on the car weight and driver, 620 should be good for really low 10s.

GroverDill

forum member
Reaction score
I spy my Fox in the background!
DSC_0543.jpg

2011CS

2011 California Special
Reaction score
Sure makes the decision of whether to do a Hellion kit in the spring or a KB 3.6 alot easier.

Amazing!

Thanks for sharing this information.

Jeff

06whipple

Numbers are just sick....Can't wait to see an 8000rpm pull

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Wow, do we have a video of this thing yet?? I want to also see what she does on the track/how long it'll take all that power..

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back