Spoiler plugs?

white07

Reaction score
Is there a such creature that will fill my spoiler holes? A few people have told em they make some kind of plugs but I have never seen them online or at the auto part store.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i believe CDC makes em, but dont cheap out and plug the holes, goto a body shop and let them fill them

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Two additional avenues:
1) Ask your dealer/local rental co to swap trunk lids out with you, or
2) Get a GT500 wing installed...

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I had a stock hood scoop. When I put the shacker in, I had 3 holes in the hood that did NOT get cut out. I went to Lowe's for something unrelateed and saw that they sell all of the fasteners and plugs used on cars. I buought all 3 for less then $2. They are with all of the other nut/bolt hardware in the bins...

For me, it is a temp fix til I get the car painted after all my work is done. But it works for now and doesn't look too bad.

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had a stock hood scoop. When I put the shacker in, I had 3 holes in the hood that did NOT get cut out. I went to Lowe's for something unrelateed and saw that they sell all of the fasteners and plugs used on cars. I buought all 3 for less then $2. They are with all of the other nut/bolt hardware in the bins...

For me, it is a temp fix til I get the car painted after all my work is done. But it works for now and doesn't look too bad.
Interesting...my dealer's gonna swap a hood off one of the loaners with my fake hood scoop hood...I just pay the labor, so that when I do the shaker, I avoid that issue...

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The loaners/rentals at the dealer go into the used car fleet, so I talked to the used car GM, and he liked the idea because it will makeit easier to sell that particular "used" V6 Stang.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back