Spring Detailing Product Restock

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
Well seeing as I'm bored at work and it's been pretty regularly getting into the 70's here in southern california, I'm starting to put together my spring detailing additions and wanted to see if anyone else was doing the same. Gotta make this damn detailer club membership pay for itself since Seer talked me into getting one over black friday.

Here's what I'm looking at picking up.

3 pack of Lake Country Hydrotech Cyan Pads
3 pack of Lake Country Hydrotech Orange Pads
3 pack of Lake Country Hydrotech Red Pads
Ultima Tire/Trim Guard
Ultima Waterless Wash Plus Concentrate 128 oz.
Stoners Window Cleaner Refill
Sonax Wheel Cleaner Refill
Maybe...Chemical Guys Black since I can get it for a steal $49.99

Share your lists/comments/questions!

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Well seeing as I'm bored at work and it's been pretty regularly getting into the 70's here in southern california, I'm starting to put together my spring detailing additions and wanted to see if anyone else was doing the same. Gotta make this damn detailer club membership pay for itself since Seer talked me into getting one over black friday.

Here's what I'm looking at picking up.

3 pack of Lake Country Hydrotech Cyan Pads
3 pack of Lake Country Hydrotech Orange Pads
3 pack of Lake Country Hydrotech Red Pads
Ultima Tire/Trim Guard
Ultima Waterless Wash Plus Concentrate 128 oz.
Stoners Window Cleaner Refill
Sonax Wheel Cleaner Refill
Maybe...Chemical Guys Black since I can get it for a steal $49.99

Share your lists/comments/questions!

If you can say....where the heck are you getting Black for $50? I've been searching for a better price than $75 and haven't found crap.

(yes, I'm a cheap ass)

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
http://www.detailersclub.com/store/pc/home.asp?

You do need to become a member to get access to that price though ($50/yr) I got my membership during black friday for $25 (I'm a cheap ass too) But the savings you get at member price are great and it will pay off very quickly should you choose to get one.

I KNEW I should have picked up that membership....totally forgot about it until it was over :(

May have to pull the trigger regardless.

ebrow21

forum member
Reaction score
I KNEW I should have picked up that membership....totally forgot about it until it was over :(

May have to pull the trigger regardless.

My problem is, now that I purchased the membership I can't stop buying things from there. It certainly paid for itself quickly in my case.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Over the last month and a half I've dropped in excess of $1,500 on detailing supplies and equipment. My next purchase will be a pressure washer but its going to have to wait until spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Over the last month and a half I've dropped in excess of $1,500 on detailing supplies and equipment. My next purchase will be a pressure washer but its going to have to wait until spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy hell, I'd be living in my car if I spend that much money on detailing supplies. Crap, even if I had the spare money do to that (and didn't have a detailing business), I don't think I could bring myself to drop that much coin.

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
My problem is, now that I purchased the membership I can't stop buying things from there. It certainly paid for itself quickly in my case.

Yeah my spending has definitely gone up but so has profitability with the low prices on gallons and great waxes

Wicked5.O

'Stang Noob
Reaction score
Just received an order from Detailed Image

Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax
Chemical Guys GlossWorkz Shampoo
Lexol Leather Conditioner
Poorboy's World Spray & Wipe

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Joined up, can't fine Black anywhere on the site. I'm assuming they ran out before I joined up....sonofa....
:tdown:

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Joined Detailers Club? CG Black is the members only section

OK, let me look again (I did become a member finally)

***Edit***
Found it, for some reason when I logged back in the first time, it was not displaying the "Members Only" section...now it does.
I appreciate it.

***Edit2***
The membership has just about already paid for itself. When I go to order new pads for the PC here in the next month or so I'll be paid up. REALLY wish I would have picked up the memberhsip when it was $25. Totally kicking myself in the butt for missing that deal.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back