SSP's 900+RWHP Turbo Streetcar

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Well track was horrible and it spun violently on the radials leaving off transbrake. It spun thru second pedaling it to keep it off the wall
Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5S

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
My modified grille lowered my intake temps. While driving I am seeing 2 degrees below ambient temp.
a7eva3ur.jpg

apamuzav.jpg

jyhy5uqe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Any vids from the run? It was SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN hot outside!!!!!!! I wasn't even gonna sit in the stands since it was like a sauna........How'd your car run? times? Issues?

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Any vids from the run? It was SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN hot outside!!!!!!! I wasn't even gonna sit in the stands since it was like a sauna........How'd your car run? times? Issues?

no videos. It was hot as balls outside and humid as hell. My 60ft were like 2.38 LOL I couldn't even full throttle it until mid track and it still ran a 12.0@117. It unloaded the tires so hard it shifted into second before before the 60ft and then bogged to 3,000 rpm when tires hooked and then down shifted to break loose again so I had to pedal it as I got close to the wall twice LOL
My true stall speed on this converter now (according to our datalogs) is 5,800 RPM ! I am going to put it on slicks next time I run it as the radials just wont hold on this track prep. I am gonna get some 29.5X10.5W slicks. If it wont hook on a W tire with all this suspension then I give up :evillaugh:

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
After looking over all the stuff from hellion and looking at the room in my car with the tubular k-member. I decided I am gonna build some forward facing headers for it and a y-pipe up front going into the turbo. Going to use 1 3/4" primaries and 3" collectors with 4" y-pipe going into turbo and 4" downpipe out of turbo to elec cutout

Sent from my iPhone 5S

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Waiting for delivery confirmation from my buddy Anthony @ Tommie Vaughn performance for a sweet foundation for this build. Should have pics Friday when I pick it up. According to Jesse Kershaw @ Ford Racing it will be there tomorrow :)
Ford finally released this for the public now!!!!
8y9yzyhu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Last edited:

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Can u pm me how much? Also was this the same one as before or did they make revisions?

Sent you a PM.
They are pretty much the same as the block is JPC's car. These blocks will have no problem holding 1,000RWHP or more. Especially in a Turbo car that sees less dynamic stress and harmonics than one driving a S/C will.
This block has just as much meat around sleeves now as a WAP(NVH) or Teksid block does now with the beefed up area on top of sleeve and the beefed up area on the bottom of sleeve too.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Got it today :)
4u8uva7u.jpg

a4asezyr.jpg

epy7ymab.jpg

7age4a8u.jpg

2egu5aba.jpg

yve6yze7.jpg

3e5a9are.jpg

reja3a7a.jpg

I owe a huge thanks to my buddy Fizzy(Anthony) @ Tommie Vaughn Performance for making this finally happen!

We also ordered the correct matching Boss main bearings for this crank/block combo

Last edited:

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Beat the snot out of that block, curious to see what they will hold

That was the deal we made one it!
Plan is to see this thing at 1,000+rwhp on many occasions. I am the blue collar tester of the block as all the others have been at these high $$$ builds by shops so far.

Ordering pistons next week(11:1 comp Diamond with dd coating and .200" wall tool steel pins)

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back