StangSuspension closed it's doors.

Bizzyb0nes

forum member
Reaction score
yeah...i have bought all my suspension stuff for the last 5 cars there since they opened...truly a sad thing to see...great prices and customer service

zirks80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sucks went there last night to get parts and found it out. Damn economy got another one.

JDs Performance

forum member
Reaction score
I talked to Josh who owned Stang Suspension about him closing and for those who do not know him personally like I do for doing business with him
he told me he got a job in the computer field in which he went to school for and the business supported him thru college and a couple of years out of college and h could not past the job offer up

it takes a lot of your time running a business like we both do and he just could not past the job up and would only work 40-50 hours per week instead of 10-12 hours days running the business he had

I am sorry to see him close for we had a good business relationship between us and wish him the best of luck in his future

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
I talked to Josh who owned Stang Suspension about him closing and for those who do not know him personally like I do for doing business with him
he told me he got a job in the computer field in which he went to school for and the business supported him thru college and a couple of years out of college and h could not past the job offer up

it takes a lot of your time running a business like we both do and he just could not past the job up and would only work 40-50 hours per week instead of 10-12 hours days running the business he had

I am sorry to see him close for we had a good business relationship between us and wish him the best of luck in his future

But what is he gunna do with all his stock?

JDs Performance

forum member
Reaction score
all his stock was sold in his blowout sale.he had the business for sale and got no takers so he started stocking little for the past couple of months and had a little amount of inventory to blowout which is all gone now

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
I am glad to hear that he closed doors to persue another opportunity, i was under the impression that the eceonomy got the them.

I did get slammin deal on Steeda valve covers, $159 delivered!!!!

Reaction score
Sucks, guys prices were never the cheapest around but i always got my stuff in 3 days no matter what.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back